Chapter 14: Dog's first proper meet with the amazing four

(The top image is mine :)  da founders as babies 😀

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sirius P.O.V

Waking up in a room with four teenagers fighting and a ghost is completely normal...right?

It took a while until a girl with blonde hair noticed his presence and snapped at the other four to shut up, before turning to me and putting up a bright smile. A smile that felt so what familiar...

"Hello, I see that you have woken up! How about we introduce ourselves?" She asked in that calm tone.

How can someone change their emotions so quick? One second ago she was yelling and smacking the other three while her hand passed through the ghost, now, as if a light switch had been turned on, she when to a soft and calm tone!

"I'll go first!" Yelled the boy with brown hair. "I'm Neville Longbottom, nice to meet 'ya Sirius Black, Azkaban escapee!" 

"U-uh, nice to meet you too...?" I answered back.

"I'm Hermione Granger," Answered the girl with somewhat brownish-black hair.

"Grey lady," sniffed the ghost.

"Harrison potter," said the last boy.

"Okay-wait a minute! Did you say that your name was Harrison...Potter?"

"Er...yes?" 

My eyes widened in shock. How can a Potter have no need of glasses? That's just insane! Damn James, I knew you were short, but your son just past your extent! And how in the name of Merlin's baggy pants does you son  have suck straight hair!

"Mr Black?" The so called Potter waved his hand in front of my face.

Oh no, fuck this shit I'm out-

Third P.O.V

"Uh...I think the dog fainted..." Godric announced.