Chapter 7: Hogwarts Express

It had been days since the four founders had met and Harry had already explored everywhere, including Knockturn Alley.

Salazar, being the supreme potions master, had made all sorts of potions to keep store in case of emergency, just in case he accidentally eats rat poison and needs immediate help.

Harry closed his trunk for the potions compartment and walked down the stairs to the pub and out to Diagon Alley. He strolled over to Quality Quidditch Supplies and definitely was 'not' gawking at the most latest broom, the Firebolt that had just came out this summer. He had enough money to buy millions of those, quite literally, but decided against that, his Nimbus was absolutely perfect.

"Harry?!" questioned a loud voice.

The boy in question spun around to meet a cluster of red-heads and a brunette.

"Oh, hey!"

They all chorused with Hi's and Hello's.

Percy, however, held out his hand solemnly as though he and Harry had never met and said, "Harry. How nice to see you."

"My greetings Percy," Harry said, just as pompously." Hope your doing well." 

"Quite fine and you– "

"HARRY!" shouted Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. "Simply splendid to see you old boy–" 

"Marvellous," said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand, who had to bite his lip to refrain from laughing his ass off. 

"Absolutely spiffing."

Percy scowled.

"That's enough now," said Mrs Weasley, sighing deeply.

"MUM!" said Fred, as though he had only just spotted her, and seized her hand, too. "How really corking to see you–"

"I said that's enough," said Mrs Weasley shaking her head in amusement as she dumped the many shopping bags in one of Florean's seats in the parlour. "Harry dear, it's so good to see you. If you don't mind me asking...How do you look so different, but recognisable?"

"Mrs Weasley, I straightened my hair and got my eyesight fixed so I can see properly, which I must add, paid off," Harry smiled.

Mrs Weasley looked stunned.

"That sure is a lot of change just for your hair and glasses."

Ginny, who had a crush on Harry since last year and now even more as he 'rescued' her from his chamber and Basil, his Basilisk, blushed as much as her hair.

"Did you guys get your supplies?" Harry asked, not noticing a red-faced Ginny.

"I've got a new wand!" Ron said happily. "Willow, fourteen inches and containing one Unicorn tail hair."

"What's all that Hermione?" Harry asked, pointing at not one, but three bulging bags in the chair next to her that looked that it could break at any second.

"Well I'm taking more subjects than you are, aren't I?" she said. "Those are my books for Arithmancy, care of magical creatures, Divination, the study of Ancient Runes, Muggle studies–"

"What are you doing Muggle studies for?" said Ron loudly, as the rest of the Weasley's looked they're way. "You're Muggle-born! Your mum and dad are Muggles! You already know everything about them!"

"No, she isn't a Muggle-born Ron," Harry said quietly, not thinking he had been heard.

"What ever do you mean Harry?" asked Mr Weasley in bewilderment.