Chapter 13: Who really did kill Salazar's parents?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Black stood there in his Animagus form, staring unblinkingly at the five with an horrified expression, and if it weren't for the situation, it was certain, by now Godric would be rolling on the floor with laughter, might've even died and came back alive, but the situation was different.

"S-Sirius Black?!" Helga exclaimed, frozen in shock. "What are you doing at Hogwarts?!" Rowena said sharply, whipping out her wand and just as about she was going to cast a painful curse, a hand stopped her. It was Salazar, who was giving her the 'calm-down-or-I-will-take-your-favourite-books-for-a-week' look, and it wasn't the first time they had dealt with this, they had done it many times in their past life as children and adults alike.

"Are you going to change back, or am I going to have to do that for you?" Harry asked calmly, being harsh wasn't going to get him far, so he might just gain himself some power by letting Black underestimate him and his nature as a kind, calm and collected young boy. 

God help anyone who thought that.

The Grimm animagus, very reluctantly shifted back, the founders and the ghost watched the large dog change into a man with waxy and pasty skin, black hair that was staring to grey, dull eyes that held fear and determination with his tattered Azkaban uniform hanging of his thin frame.

Harry, without a warning, grabbed Black's hand and Disapparated them to his quarters, and there were two reasons as to why he could Apparate inside of Hogwarts. 

A- because he was a founder himself, and Hogwarts would recognise her founder in reincarnation form or not.  

B- is because they had keyed 90% of the wards to them, leaving the 10% for Dumbledore to deal with, as Harry never really trusted the man, before and after the memories.

He could've gone further in his musings, but right now was NOT the time to be dwelling on that!

As Black fell to the ground after Harry dropped him the second they hit the chamber floor, he was on all fours and looked as if he was going to be sick.

Salazar sighed and contoured up an bucket before handing it over to the escapee, who looked even worse, if that was even possible. The founder tried to not cringe at the sight, but managed to keep his face impassive from all the times Lycoris Slytherin had made him learn etiquette and composure.

He guessed the other founders were close to catching up with him since they were only a few amount of places they all gathered; Helga, Godric, Rowena and his private quarters, the room of requirement and the chamber of secrets.

There was a 'Crack' and all the founders reunited with Helga embracing herself into her magical brother, they were soon joined by Helena who used a ghost type of transportation.

"Sirius Black," Godric started dramatically, taking a step forward to the horrified man. "YOU FILTHY—"

"Ric?" Harry decided to interrupt.

"Yea?"

"Do me a favour, would you?

"Sure—"

"Shut the fuck up," Harry glared at Neville so he could back down and not do or say anything rash, which is a sucks for him, since that's all he knows in his entire existence. 

"We're going to give you some shots of Veritaserum that should last you with the amount of questions we are going to ask you. Find a way to wriggle out of the potion and the result will not be...exciting ..." Harry threatened, his eyes glowing a brighter green than before.