Park

I sat down, tired. I had a late night the previous day, gaming with the boys. I wasn't in the mood for interaction and then I see the Medical Princes walk up.

Yeaps, just had to be today. I rolled my eyes as Forth got his Phana to sit with him, Kit sat down facing me, next to Ming. Beam came and sat next to me since that was the only spot available. Lam was away, visiting family. I bristled slightly as Beam sat down and I think he felt the vibes. He just inched away from me, safely putting distance next to us.

Good. I'm all for social distancing especially when I'm not in the mood to entertain. Actually I'm never in the mood. I just laid my head on the table, sleeping break away whilst the rest chatted and ate. I woke up when Forth jabbed me awake.

"What?!" I snarled. Forth rolled his eyes at me and mentioned that break was over. I nodded wanely and we left to go for classes. I watched as Beam took off too, with his arm slung over a girl carelessly, whispering in her ears and watching her blush. How does he even land these women?! He doesn't even date them for the love of god. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Once classes were over, Forth disappeared but I didn't expect anything else of him given it was a Friday and the weekend was upon us. Since Lam was away, that meant I was left to my own devices. Max and Tul were also away on a little camping trip.

I decided to go drinking at the nearby bar before going home. I went to the nearby indie bar that was famous for its cheap beers and relatively good music. I was just sitting there, chilling when Beam walked in, of all people. I rolled my eyes and made sure I stayed out of the way so he didn't see me.

He was with 2 girls who seemed to consider him the sun and moon. I was quite amused and wondering what did women see in him. I watched him discreetly as he sat down with them. Beam was indeed a charmer. He knew the right amount of touch to caress them with so it didn't seem like he was coming on too strong. Soft touches here and there and the next thing I knew, I saw the girls kissing him instead. He just leaned back, letting them have their way when he caught my eye. He smirked, his eyebrows raised a little. Shit. Bloody bugger had seen me. I turned around, focusing on gulping my beer down. I finished it, paid the bill and turned to go when I bumped straight into Beam! He held onto me so that I didn't fall and I just pulled myself up to look at him. I realized I was taller but for some reason, he made me feel smaller.

I snatched my hands away from him and stepped back. He just raised his hands, like surrendering, smiled and left. I just looked on as he left, with the two girls, smirking away at me.

Damm fucker.