Nung

Park has to be sorely mistaken if he thinks I am going to give him up for Beam.
He is so naive at times. The only reason my dad pushed for our marriage is because I wanted it.
And the only reason his dad agreed for is was because, my dad is the major investor in alot of his businesses.

Being daddy's princess is indeed a very powerful position. I saw the look Beam had given Park when we bumped into each other at the dorm. I also saw the perplexed disgusted look he had thrown my way.

I seen the way Park got flustered over Beam cleaning his mouth. Such a simple action and this idiot went to pieces over it. The only reason why I asked Beam for the trip was so that I could prove that he is an ass in and out but fellow didn't take the bait. In fact he requested for separate rooms from us girls. When I saw Park kissing him, I knew I had to do something. I told Suyn who mind fucked Beam into believing he's breaking a couple up and he left early.

Now, just to pretend to ask my parents to break the marriage up but seeming pitiful and sad. Even if my dad did agree, I am sure Park's dad would not for he does have a soft spot for me, seeing me as his daughter and secondly, who's gonna bear the financial loss?

If he knows better, he should pick his business over his son. And if I'm right, Beam would avoid Park forever so all is well.

Fucker. If he thought I was going to give up my man over a gay wimp, he is so wrong. Beam may be hot but he has nothing I have. And Park will realize over time that being married to me is the better choice.

I pretended to cry when I knew Park was coming back so he would feel even more lost and confused.

I really should be in the arts, what the fuck am I doing in Science?