Park

This idiotic Beam eventually agreed to the trip. 4d3n with this fellow. I wasn't sure if it was the best idea!

When we got to the outskirts resort, we were discussing rooming. Nung and Suyn were happy to room with us respectively. I wasn't too sure about it but then I heard Beam reply "we aren't married or anything guys. We shouldn't room together. Let's split according to the gender ok?"

What?! This coming from the guy who casually sleeps around? What was he on about? The girls agreed albeit reluctantly and we got 2 rooms. We agreed to meet about 3 hours later post a short rest. Beam and I went to the room and found only 1 King sized bed.

I groaned. "I sleep on the day bed. You can have the bed."

"We can share the bed right? It's so big anyways."

"Na. I'm not comfortable."

"Oh okays.." Beam's voice trailed off. Beam didn't say anything for the rest of the time we were in the room. He kept his things and took a swim whilst I just lounged in the balcony drinking. We met the girls to do some water sports. We were having the time of our lives until something bit me. Damn fuck! Didn't know what it was. I hobbled out and sat on the sand. The girls were panicking but Beam told them to calm down whilst he ran to get the first aid and administered it for me. It didn't look poisonous but he wanted a 2nd opinion. Luckily the resort had an in house doctor who cleared me but told me to avoid water for a bit. I nodded ashy faced and just chilled on the beach thereafter smoking away whilst the girls went to have fun. Beam went to keep the first aid things and sat next to me.

"Not joining them?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I want to look after you Park. I'm not comfortable leaving you here."

"I'm fine Beam. I'm no damsel in distress. Chill."

Beam just looked at me but didn't say a word. He continued siting next to me. I sighed. Just then Nung came out and sat next to me, asking if i wanted anything.

I just smiled and cheekily replied, "all I need is you." Nung blushed irrevocably and then Beam stood up. He excused himself to go hang out with Suyn. I watched as he went off, swimming with her. Hours passed and we finally went for dinner. But Beam consciously avoided me, sitting next to Suyn for dinner and being all sweet with her. He even went for drinks with her and came back around 2am the room. I was still up, watching TV.

"Back finally?"

"Yea. Time ran. I didn't even realize."

"Thought you were keeping an eye on me?"

"You are no damsel in distress and anyway you only need Nung. You made that clear. I don't seem needed."

"Beam!"

Beam just shrugged at me carelessly and went to shower and sleep. I just glared at his sleeping self and nearly threw something at him. He was supposed to look after me. Damn it.