Beam

I chuckled as I raised my hands up in mock defeat, pretending to be surrendering. As I walked away, I cast a final glance at Park who just narrowed his eyes at me.

I laughed and turned to go away with the two girls with me. But for some reason, earlier when i had held onto Park, a rush had coursed through me and I had found myself momentarily bewitched by this asshole with his piecing black eyes. But the way he had snatched his arm back, made me drop the fucking idea of even wanting to taste him.

Plus I don't think he was bi or gay though man, he makes a fine top. I went off with both girls. They wanted to get a smoke and I wrinkled my nose in distaste. I did many things but smoking wasn't one of it. I sighed and was plotting on how to get rid of them when  I saw Park walk out. He went towards the smoking corner and started puffing away. Damn. I just rolled my eyes. I went up to both girls, gave a flimsy excuse about wanting to leave. But one of the girls held onto me, refusing to let me go. She kept smoking and whining and the smoke was getting in my face. Damn bitch.

I just took my hand away from her, told her to quit it and just waved to the girls casually as I walked away. I could hear them cursing me but i just laughed and walked off. I didn't bring my car as I thought I was going home with one of them. I was waiting for a taxi when Park drove past me.

He almost stopped but then changed his mind and drove off. Ah damn this guy. I just watched as he drove off, his bike jacket clinging tightly to his body. Damn man, he was making me hard. Never knew Park could be this hot. I just smirked silently as I waited for my cab.

I got home about 40 minutes later and saw Park outside my dorm, talking to a girl. I just watched as I alighted from the cab and walked past them. He was engaged in the conversation though he did keep a distance away from her. But she seemed really keen in him and kept inching closer. As I got closer to the entrance, I saw her move closer to him and finally his back hit the pillar behind him.

Don't ask me why but the next thing that came out of my mouth was "Park. Waiting long for me?"

Park looked up stunned. So did the girl. She turned and looked at me, realized I wasn't too shabby myself and tried to instantly throw coquettish looks towards me. Fuck. How do women do it?!

I just glared at her and then turned to Park. He was confused and I saw the momentary displaced look on his face but he recovered fast enough to just bid the girl goodbye, nodded at me and left.

Wait what?! Dude didn't even say thank you.

Ah this asshole.