three

hwang hyunjin
"dude, the sophomores this year are so tiny." changbin said to me as we walked through the halls.

"for real." i replied back. "where's chan?" 

"i don't know but i gotta pee." changbin mentioned before he went full-on speed to the boys restroom. i decided to follow along with him before we both stopped in our tracks.

inside, we could hear some kid crying. 

"you hear that?" i asked him as we were both frozen.

he began to walk slowly into the bathroom and i heard him say, "hey kid, are you alright?" 

the kid immediately stopped crying. "yeah," he said in a miserable voice. 

changbin got on the floor and crawled into the kid's stall. the kid shrieked. 

"changbin! what the hell?" i shouted at him. i could hear him grunt as he got off the floor.

i could never really recall changbin being so sympathetic to people before. it was usually his idea to tease little kids.

"why were you crying?" i barely heard changbin ask the kid.

"i just have no friends and i was sad." the kid sniffed. 

the stall door unlocked and some blonde haired kid and changbin walked out.

"my name is yang jeongin. i am a sophomore, but i'm new to this school. what grade are you in?" jeongin's eyes were red, but he still beamed at changbin. like he was his lord and savior.

"i'm seo changbin. i'm a senior, but i kinda...failed last year so we're here again." changbin side smiled.

i raised my hand with a smirk. "me too. hwang hyunjin, nice to meet ya."

the kid shook his shaky hand with mine and smiled. "can we be...friends?"

changbin and i looked at each other and nodded simultaneously. "sure." we both said.

✰✰✰✰✰
lim hana
as i headed to change in the locker room for p.e, i spotted hyunjin and changbin with their arms around a sophomore. the kid was smiling like he just went through heaven and hyunjin and changbin had their stupid smirks on their faces.

"yo, hana!" changbin called me over. i looked up from the floor and froze. did changbin just call me?!

"y-yes...?" i stuttered. hyunjin walked up to me and whispered in my ear. 

"go-mart after school." he cupped his mouth with his hands. his hot breath came against my ear. it was a weird feeling.

he walked off and i was left there, so confused. why did he want us to meet at go-mart?

i accepted my fate but considered if i should just ditch him and keep him waiting. he was an idiot, of course, but i'm not the type of person to ditch people.

i caught felix at his locker and tapped him in the shoulder aggressively. "hey, guess what?!" 

"why are you so exci-"

"hyunjin asked me to meet him at go-mart." 

"he would never." felix rolled his eyes and turned back around. he grabbed his textbooks out of his locker and turned to face my direction.

i stomped my foot. "no, seriously!" i sighed. "but i kinda want to ditch him."

"literally every single person in this school wants to be you right now. take your chance." felix smiled.

i shook my head. "i don't want to date him, lix!"

felix leaned against his locker and make a 'tsk' noise with his mouth. "i never said you did. just take the opportunity and see what he has to say." 

"mom's gonna be furious if she finds out i ditched piano lessons to meet a boy!" i cried out. 

"too bad, loser. weigh your options." he shrugged and turned back around to get more stuff.

i angrily walked away to the girls locker room to change. i have at least the entire day to think about my decision.