six

hwang hyunjin
i wanted to apologize to hana for being an idiot to her. honestly, i'm an idiot to everyone. but they deserve it.

hana doesn't.

she's sweet and nice. she's also pretty timid and shy.

i pull out my phone---i'm expecting the new iphone soon---and text hana.

lim hana

me
hey i'm sorry for being a douchebag to you

hana
you're not forgiven.

me
how do i make you forgive me

hana
you got a dollar?

me
my parents have millions of them. how much?

hana
a million lol

me
okay whats your cashapp

hana
wait seriously i was joking

me
oh i was legit about to cashapp you a million

i put my phone down and chuckled. and she was funny.

i contemplated on whether i should press the call button. i did want to call her. it's almost like something was telling me to call her.

so i did.

the phone rang about three times before she answered. music was blasting loudly and then the volume came down.

"hello?" hana sounded loud and clear to me. 

"are you at a club? jeez, hana, i didn't know you like to get down." i smirked.

"shut up! i'm in the car." 

"you can drive?" i didn't know this about her, which was weird because she didn't drive a car nor did she own one.

"no, i'm in the car with...felix."

"who's felix? your boyfriend?" i smirked, once again. i loved teasing her.

"NO, he's my friend. god, hyunjin, you're annoying. anyway, do you have something to say to me?" she asked me. i could literally see her frown through the screen.

"yeah. just wanted to say i'm sorry. i want to say it in person, so meet me on monday at the go-mart again."

i heard felix say 'ooo' and hana replied with an, "okay. bye." and she hung up.

✰✰✰✰✰
lim hana
i pushed my phone into the cup holder of the car and rolled my eyes. hyunjin was trying to get on my nice side. good try.

felix chuckled and parked the car into the driveway of his parent's house. "i think he likes you, hana. you're a lucky person."

"as if." i answered as i opened the car door. i slammed it as per usual and opened the door with my spare keys. felix gave me spare keys into his house because we're best friends. not most people do, but we are too-best-friends. if that made sense.

felix's mom waved at me with a bright smile, but his dad didn't even acknowledge me. he was too busy playing candy crush. 

i barged into his sister's room and announced my arrival. olivia, his sister, hugged me on sight. i left the room and sat on the couch.

"so, hana, how has school been?" his mom asked me. i hesitated, not really knowing what to say.

i sighed. "it's been great. i've made so many...friends..." i didn't really mean it, but school wasn't going the nicest.

felix opened the front door and greeted his parents, then his sister. 

his mom looked at me, concerned. "are you sure?" 

he plopped right next to me and put his arm around me. "what are we talking about?" 

"school." i replied. "i told her how great school has been."

felix and i both looked at each other. we knew.