eleven

hwang hyunjin
i had called my parents to come home asap because i wanted them to meet hana. they already knew about her due to her almost being kicked out, but that's totally resolved. i think.

they came dramatically in their private jet, sending me update pictures captioned with 'love you, honey.' so embarrassing, right?

i told this information to hana, in which she replied with, "it's cute that your parents love you."

typical hana.

the door unlocked and our heads turned away from the TV simultaneously. hana anxiously squeezed my hand.

mom's hair was dyed a light brown and dad looked tired-er than usual. mom set her prada bag on the table and ran over to hana. she squeezed her in a tight hug.

"i heard! you're hyunjins girlfriend!" 

mom has never been this excited. she's been living with two guys for most of her life, so it'd do her some good to be around a girl.

dad settled on the couch without a word. he put his glasses on and read the latest newspaper, as usual.

"jaehyun, aren't you going to greet miss lim hana here?" she squeezed hana's cheeks with a smile. "you're so pretty..."

dad grunted and flipped to the next page. 

"don't mind him. he's a bit grumpy." mom giggled and offered hana some food. she politely declined.

i forgot to mention, today was also graduation day. i'm also graduating!

we got the day off of school to prepare for graduation, in which we weren't ready. we had plans in ten minutes to go and dress up.

hana and i said bye to my parents and left in my car to a shop that specializes in events.

✰✰✰✰✰
lim hana
the woman at the shop was so kind to us and she gave me the dress hyunjin and i picked out a couple days earlier.

i went to their dressing room to try on the dress and opened the curtain.

hyunjin was waiting for me outside the room and he beamed at the sight of my dress. he wrapped me in his arms and flooded me with kisses.

i giggled and hugged him tighter. "i want to see yours." i grinned. 

the woman rushed to the back to grab hyunjin's suit that he was going to wear since the dress code was formal wear.

he let go of me and went to go and change. i never really thought that the day of graduation, i'd be here with hyunjin.

he slowly opened the curtain and he looked fabulous. the sight of him almost brought me to tears, seriously.

i hugged him and gave him a kiss. "you look so good, i can't believe it."

hyunjin pulled away from me and grinned. "i have a surprise for you." he said, putting his hand on my back and leading me out the door.

outside was a limousine waiting for us. it was like the one in movies. i gasped and immediately ran to the limo, opening the door.

it looked so fancy! i hopped in the seats, feeling them like i did when i first went inside hyunjin's car.

hyunjin sat beside me, grinning widely. "do you like it?"

"no, i hate it." i said sarcastically. "of course, i love it!" i threw my hands up in the air. they hit the roof of the limo and hyunjin and i broke out into laughter.