chapter 25

YOU ARE READING
A B U S I N E S S L O V E

Two weeks later, Jessie looked at the beautiful view she loved so much; the river, the merchant ships and the passers-by she saw in miniature in the distance. Julian's penthouse master bedroom was her favorite spot. The huge bay window stretching from wall to wall that faced the master bed, gave the impression of sleeping in the clouds from the top of this titanic building.

She was silently humming the melody to Surround Me by LÉON playing from her Beats wireless headphones. Coffee in her hand, dressed only in underwear, she strutted about without embarrassment in front of the huge window while dancing; she knew that no one could see her from the outside at this height.

She hadn't noticed that Julian had entered the bedroom and was looking at her with a smile on his face. She was so enticing; he loved this girl something fierce. He came up from behind her on the sly and hugged her. Jessie let out a startled cry before realizing that Julian had taken her by surprise.

She laughed as he held her, his hands caressing her smooth stomach. He began to sway behind her, inviting her not to interrupt her little dance steps that had titillated him. She continued to dance while he gave her little kisses in the crook of her neck. She kept laughing until she turned around to face him and give him several kisses.

"I can't stop kissing you. Is that normal or is that a disease?" she asked.

"I think it's both. I think we're lovesick."

She clicked her tongue. "I think this is accurate."

"Someone's in a good mood."

"I'm in a good mood. In fact, I'm in an excellent mood. Life is great. Everybody's great. You're great," she said almost in a dreamy way while dancing in place.

"I can see that you've had a restful night. Thank me later for Katiana."

Katiana was all Jessie talked about for the past two weeks. She was the new analyst they had hired to help her with the digital marketing strategy.

"I still don't agree with what you did behind my back. But! I have to admit that my life has been great since this goddess Katiana blessed me with her presence."

"Is that your way of thanking me? You're welcome," he said smirking.

"You didn't even help me with the recruitment. That was all me."

"There wouldn't have been a recruitment if there wasn't an approval for the recruitment."

"If I didn't interfere and look for Katiana myself on LinkedIn, I would have ended up with another Natalia! Wait a minute," she said, stepping back and taking a good look at Julian, "You're already ready for work?"

"Yeah, I have to go now actually. I have a meeting at 8," he said as he shoved his hair away from his face.

Jessie was suddenly mesmerized by his sex appeal. She looked at him intently. "Why do you have to be so hot? Why do you dress like this? Can't you dress like a normal, not hot, person?" she said as she looked at his always perfectly fitted suit.

"These are my normal clothes; I'm not even meeting clients today."

"So, you're gonna be in the office all day?" she asked excited.

"That's the plan, yeah."

"What a miracle! I feel like I never see you at work anymore. Every time I go to the fifth floor, you're not in your office. So! That means I'm gonna see you this afternoon. I have the real estate meeting," she said with a beaming cheerful smile.