Seven

tw: This chapter contains mentions of abuse. Read with caution.

Draco and I awkwardly walked in a state of silence as he lead me back to the common room. It was strange to me how we had formed the slightest bit of a relationship in the last few weeks— all while loathing each other and avoiding a friendship at all costs.

But this feeling about him deep in my stomach was something that I couldn't keep ignoring— especially now that we both had way too much precious information about each other that could ruin everything if it got out. Friends close. Enemies closer.

"I'm sick of you and your pathetic bullshit!" My eyes widened and I took off past Malfoy when I heard Blaise's voice in the common room. "Hurt me all you fucking want, Montague. I don't care anymore." He seethed as they inched closer to one another like animals.

My footsteps echoing off the walls broke up the argument for the slightest second because Graham not only noticed me, but my company on my trail. He let out a scoffing laugh when his eyes returned to mine.

"You fucking whore." He spat at me with a pointed finger before he stepped in my direction. My eyes grew double in size and I stepped back to get away.

"Don't fucking call her that!" Blaise shoved Graham's back and sent him forward. "You slept with Astoria tonight! You don't get to accuse her of anything! You would deserve it if she gave you a taste of your own medicine!" Blaise shouted.

"Again?" Draco asked Graham with judgment in his gaze. "Christ, you sure know how to keep a woman happy, Montague." He mocked him with a devilish smirk. Not the fucking time. "I take it Nott didn't beat the piss out of you enough this afternoon, did he?" The blonde pushed further. Graham rolled his tongue over his teeth before he focused on me.

"Take his fucking robes off." He ordered me, his eyes lingering on the prefect's badge. "Now." He kept his voice low. I slipped the sleeves off and held it out in Draco's direction as Graham and I stared at one another.

"Did you show him everything I taught you, love?" Graham smirked at me. He knew exactly how to get under my skin and embarrass me like he thought I had embarrassed him, and he was making it his mission to do just that.

"Did you choke on his dick when he used you to shove it down your throat for a good time? Malfoy loves a girl who doesn't go against orders. Ask half the girl down in this dungeon." He sucked his teeth and glanced at the blonde. "How about Zabini, bunny? Hmm? I'm sure he loved to finally get a load off to you before Astoria found you in his bedroom and interrupted-"

"Crucio!"

Everyone whipped their wands out as the sparks of the curse shot across the room from the staircase and struck a nearby wall. Malfoy grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the center of the action while they all pointed wands at one another. I stood behind the blonde willingly, my heart beating so loudly that my entire body felt like it was trembling.

I whipped my head towards the direction the spell had come from, because it wasn't from the three boys I had been watching. Theodore stood on the steps with a swollen eye, and a devious smirk on those busted lips— a boy that could never take anything seriously, because fear wasn't something he felt.

"Sorry." The boy twirled his wand in his fingers for a second. "Heard shouting and thought I'd jump in on the action. Guess my aims a little off with a bum eye." He snickered and pointed his wand back towards Graham.

"Isn't this cute?" Graham laughed menacingly. "My girlfriend is letting the entire lot get a taste. Any others going to come and join us to defend her? Pucey? Crabbe? Goyle? Hell, I don't even think I'd be surprised if Potter came trotting through that fucking door right now." He listed. His wand pointed at Blaise who looked uneasy.