Meeting him

Today I get to meet Colby Brock and well I have to help him make his music video for skins

(This is his official music video go follow him on Instagram YouTube Twitter all the other platforms of social media )

I got to the studio and met with Colby Brock himself to discuss what was going to be the background for the music video. He came up with some good ideas but we went with the garage as the background for the video. Is there anything I can get you Mr Brock? "please call me Colby" are you sure that I can call you Colby, because well I don't want to upset you. "you aren't going to upset me trust me".

He came up to me closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek well let me just say it was the most amazing kiss I ever had. My heart fluderd with love. As we were about to film I got a call from my mom and heard that my sister had passed away and I broke down Colby came up to me scooped me up and just sat down and cuddled me till my crying reduced to hickups.  After we were done with filming we went back to his house and just sat on his porch and hung out until sam walked in to find colby. "Hey colby you in here" sam said looking confused,he finaly heard the sound of colby's voice and headed to the porch. 

Sam saw me crying and saw colby cuddleing me reasuring that it was going to be okay and that he was here for me whenever I needed it or if I just wanted to talk. "I am so sorry if I barged in colby is this your girlfriend"? "no sam this is my friend kiely jay and her sister passed way and her parents sold the house to pay for her sisters funaral and baireal at the semitary." "oh I am so sorry for your loss if there is anything I can do to help you feel better let me know and I will do evrything in my power to help you out". What is todays date? " November 29" my sister died on my birthday. "dang hey can you give me and sam a minnit to talk"? ya, as I was just thinking about my sister they both came back and gave me the most amazing birthday gift ever.

"Hey would you like to go out to eat for your birthday because we can get are other friends and take you out for your birthday"? Ya that would be amazing thank you so much this just made my day and if I may ask who is all of your other friends? "jake webber tara yamma cory sher and elton castisiy"  I thought that it was the most amazing gift of all time. this is a day I will never forget for the rest of my life. Well when I did a YouTube short it was all about my sister so sis I love you and can't wait to see you soon.

this is how I met Colby Brock