Aspen's doctor appointment

Today aspen has her very first doctors appointment and she has to have some shots and she will not be happy. Right now it is 9:45 AM and aspen's doctor appointment is at 10:45 AM so she needs a bath and then we get breakfast started for her. It has been 2 days since me and Colby brought aspen home from the hospital.

"Hey aspen is daddy changing your dipper right now baby". Colby got aspen's dipper changed and picked her up and you sat down and brought her to me so that I could feed her and get me and Colby breakfast started.

"Hey babe going to start breakfast for us before we have to get on the road and head to the doctors office for aspen's appointment". Colby said happily smiling at you and aspen.

20 minutes later

You got aspen dressed and into her car seat and headed off to the doctors office and aspen started falling asleep. You and Colby got to the doctor and got into the elevator and headed up to the peteatrition floor. Aspen kinda woke up and Colby saw and looked at her and looking happy.

It was aspen's turn to see the doctor and as we went back with aspen and they took us to a room with flowers. They told us to undress her and it was hard so after we undressed her Colby kept her warm till the doctor came in.

After the doctor was done aspen had to get her shots and the nurse came back in she had the shot so me and Colby walked up to aspen and we looked at her and the nurse wet her leg and put the shot in and aspen started crying.

Colby picked her up and started kissing her to make her feel better and we both kissed her leg with the shot and made her feel better.

That was aspen's first trip to the doctor.