Bring baby home

It was the day to bring baby home or at least that is what you hope that today is. Colby woke up to his baby crying and he jumped off the couch that they had in the hospital room also waking up your mom and he grabbed the baby and cuddled her. (Yes it is a girl)

You woke up and saw Colby holding baby girl in his arms and your monitor had started going off because your heart was racing since you were crying.

Colby gave your mom baby girl and came over to you as the nurse came in to turn off the beeping sound of your monitor. You just realized that the moment you and Colby met your daughter it was timeless.

Your mom got up and gave baby girl to your dad and came over to you to tell you how proud she was of you. You looked at your mom and cried. "Colby you did such a great job and you and my daughter are going to be great parents". Your mom said hugging Colby before she and your dad left the hospital to go home.

You had your baby girl in your arms you looked at her and said the words that you had thought of when holding baby girl. "Mom wait dad wait do you want to here her name"? "Yes", both of your parents said exited to here the name. "Okay the name is aspen Renee Brock". Your mom was so happy you named aspen after your sister.

You and Colby admired aspen and as you kissed aspen's forehead the doctor came in and told you that aspen was ready to go home and you could get discharged from the hospital and go home so the doctor went to get your discharge papers. You had to sign the discharge papers.

You finished filling out paperwork and Colby got aspen in her car seat and you had the nurse check her car seat to make sure she was okay and she was just fine so you and Colby walked out of the hospital room and headed to the front to go home. You got aspen into the back seat and you hopped in with aspen and just looked at her.

Colby started to make the drive home and it was so cute to see aspen out of the hospital and in a cute car seat and sleeping. Colby got home and got aspen's car seat out and you got out and walked in the house as you walked in aspen started crying.

Colby sat the bags down and walked into the rest of the house and sat aspen's car seat down on the couch and got her out of her seat and just cuddled her then it was time to feed her so you did and she you and Colby went to bed and aspen slept peacefully. Aspen woke up a few times in the night.

Colby kissed you and turned out the lights and you and him fell asleep.