𝟑 - 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 (𝟑/𝟑)

13 years ago; December 20

It was really a big question how Jeonghan ended up in an orphanage just across the park where the Choi and Kim family where strolling around.

And that's why the Kim's and Choi's kids had ended up playing with some orphans there.

Meanwhile across the room, Eomma Choi and Appa Choi was cooing at the triplets sprawled on the crib.

Whileas the kids have gathered around one orphan who was holding a toy guitar. They guessed he was a 2 year old too seeing he was nearing the same size of Jun, Soonyoung, and the latest biological sibling, Wonwoo. In case you missed it, Wonwoo was born months after Soonyoung was adopted.

Soonyoung waddled his way over to the baby and accidently collided on his back. "Oops!" He yelped, putting his hand on his mouth.

Jeonghan fell back with a laugh along with his twin brother Jisoo.

The 2 year old glared at Soonyoung before picking up his toy guitar and lifting it up, as Soonyoung widen his eyes and began running away.

Seungcheol and the twins laughed at this, then the oldest decided to chase after them before a disaster happens.

"Hey kids, guess who we're gonna adopt" Eomma Choi and Eomma Kim said with a smile.

"Jihoon-ah!" The kids exclaimed pointing at the baby still chasing after Soonyoung.

"Jungkookie!" Jin and his brothers exclaimed, gesturing at the baby who was playing with a baby rattle. The one who've they've been cooing on for the past hour.

The mothers look at each other then shrugged.

The siblings looked at Jihoon.

Jihoon looked back at them. "One comment and the guitar will land right at you" He threatened.

The siblings immediately looked away.

"Then I guess-" Seungkwan started.

"-We're next?" Hansol finished.

Appa Choi chuckled. "I think we kinda adopted you in your kid years"

6 years ago: March 27

The Choi family was at this one charity event because the Choi couple was a sponsor of the orphans' school supplies in order for them to have the proper necessaries at school.

Their kids were also there to help. Well except for the triplets, they only caused trouble that day.

Seokmin was running around the orphanage with Mingyu and Minghao chasing after him when they suddenly bumped into two- no make that three other boys.

"Oops! I'm so sorry!" Seokmin apologized.

"Are you three okay?" Minghao asked, lifting one of them back to their feet.

"Yesh, we're fwine" The youngest of them said.

"Hi there! I'm Mingyu, this is Seokmin and this is Minghao"

"And we're triplets!" Seokmin exclaimed.

"What's your name?" Minghao asked with curiosity.

"Oh! Well I'm Seungkwan and this is my twin-"

"-brother Hansol"

"Oh cool! Twins!" Seokmin exclaimed yet again.

"And I'm Chan! I'm 6!" The youngest said with a bright smile.

"Nice to meet you all! Come on let's play!" Mingyu said as he tapped Seungkwan's shoulder. "Tag! You're it!" He laughed running away.

Minghao and Seokmin began to ran away too.

"Catch me Seungkwannie hyung!" Chan yelled after.

Seungkwan looked at his twin with a devilish smile.

"Tag" He said in a soft voice booping Hansol's nose before running away yelling "HANSOL IS IT!"

The 5 kids ran back out of the orphanage building as Seokmin hid behind Jisoo.

"Ooh! Seokminnie! Let go!" Jisoo said, trying to pry off the boy.

"Hansol is trying to get me!" Seokmin said, before shrieking loudly.

"Who's Hansol?" Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows until a boy stopped in front of him.

Jisoo looked down at him and cooed. "Hey there, I guess you're Hansol?"

The boy nodded with big doe eyes, staring at something on Jisoo's clothes.

Hansol then blinked. "That's pwetty" He pointed at the rainbow pin on Jisoo's sweater vest.

"Oh! Do you want it?"

"Can I???"

"Sure you can" Jisoo smiled, pushing Seokmin's off him before crouching down in front of him, unpinning off his rainbow pin from his outfit before gently putting it on the younger's.

"Wow, ish so pwetty" Hansol muttered. "Twank you!" He exclaimed, hugging Jisoo.

11-year-old Seungcheol was giving out some freshly-baked cookies to the kids when he felt his pants being tugged.

He turned around meeting a boy.

"Oh hey there, do you want one?" Seungcheol asked, giving out a cookie to him.

The boy shyly nodded, accepting it and nibbling on it.

Seungcheol chuckled. "Cutie"

"Can't remember how it got to the point I got the adoption paper signing" Appa Choi said making a thinking face.

Eomma Choi rolled her eyes. "Anyways, no matter if you're our adoptive kids" She stared at the rest of their kids. "Or our biological ones" She then looked at Seungcheol and Wonwoo. "We are now one family. And that's what matters"

"Correct!" The two pairs of twins exclaimed in unison.