𝟏𝟐 - 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝟐/𝟐)

"What do you mean he's not home?!" Seokmin yelled.

The 4 have now reunited with the rest of the brothers who were waiting by the school gate.

"Kwan said he left his phone on the coffee table" Soonyoung added.

"But hyung never leaves his phone when going out" Mingyu said.

"Something bad might have happened to him" Chan said with worry.

"Okay, let's not get into negative conclusions here" Jeonghan said, taking a deep breath. "Jisoo, call Eomma and Appa, let them know the situation"

"Isn't it better if we DON'T tell them?" Seokmin squeaked out.

Jeonghan shook his head. "I've seen this happen before and I saw how it ends. It's better we tell then beforehand" He nodded at Jisoo who obliged immediately.

"Now, triplets and Chan, you guys go home and help the maknae twins decorate the place"

The 4 nodded.

"The rest of us, find Hyung and bring him home. Let's search places where he's usually at. Maybe he'll be there by any chance"

They all nodded.

"Ok guys, let's go" Jeonghan said as they headed out.

"Hyung!! Cheol Hyung!!" Wonwoo yelled.

"Cheollie hyung~!" Jun called.

Wonwoo stopped Jun. "Look, over there"

Jun squinted his eyes. "Is that...."

"His favorite cafe" Wonwoo said. "C'mon, he must be there" He said as he pulled Jun towards the cafe.

The two entered and was met with a fresh smell of coffee as they looked around.

Jun shook his head. "He's not here" He said as the two left the place.

Wonwoo combed his hand over his hair. "Where could he possibly be?"

As Wonwoo sighed in frustration beside him, Jun looked to his left when he saw a familiar boy in a blue hoodie staring at them.

He widened his eyes. "C-Cheol hyung"

"What? Where?" Wonwoo snapped his head up.

Jun pointed so suddenly. "Over there!"

As Wonwoo looked over his direction, he widened his eyes as their hyung began to run. "Y-Yah!! Hyung!!" Wonwoo yelled as the two of them chased after him. "Jun call them"

Jun nodded as he grabbed his phone and called Jisoo.

"Hello?"

"We found him!!" He yelled.

"Where are you guys?" Jisoo asked as the two of them heard shuffling.

"Same block with the cafe he always goes to!" Jun answered.

"We're nearby the boutique going there, we'll block him from here" Jeonghan said.

"Okay"

Jisoo pressed the end call before their eyes roamed around.

"Over there" Jeonghan whispered as the two put on their hats to not be spotted immediately by Seungcheol.

While Seungcheol was running with his gaze set upon Wonwoo and Jun chasing him, he was caught off guard when a two pairs of arms held him from each arm.

"Hyung!" Jisoo yelped out. "Where are you going?"

Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you two doing here??"

"Looking for you! You've been gone all day and you think we wouldn't worry?" Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol pouted. "I-I'm sorry guys for making you worry. I'm just upset that you guys forgot my birthday"

The 4 looked at each other before exploding into laughter, making their oldest brother confused.

"Is.....Is there something funny?"

"Oh My God" Jun breathed out as he wiped a tear.

"Come on, we'll explain once we get home" Jisoo chuckled.

Seungcheol's eyebrows furrowed more.

Upon reaching the door to their house, Wonwoo and Jun pushed the oldest to open the door.

Seungcheol just furrowed his eyebrows at them before twisting the doorknob open as suddenly yells and confetti filled the place.

"Happy Birthday Seungcheol!!"

The birthday boy widened his eyes. "Y-You......."

"Of course we wouldn't forget about your birthday Hyung!" Chan exclaimed, putting a party hat on him.

"Oh my baby" Eomma Choi cooed. "It's that what you've been thinking this whole time?"

Seungcheol shyly nodded, pouting as the guests yelled in awe.

"Hep hep! Now's not the time for tears people!!" Hoseok appeared from the kitchen doorway holding a cake.

Yoongi followed behind him as he rushed to lit up the candles.

"It's time for the party to start!!!" Seokmin yelled.

"Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you~"

Jihoon took Hoseok's spot as he was now the one holding the cake, standing in front of the oldest brother.

"Make a wish hyung" He whispered, winking.

Seungcheol chuckled before closing his eyes and blowing the candles out.