𝟏𝟏 - 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝟏/𝟐)

August is one of the very special months for the Choi Family. Mainly because August was the birthday of the beloved oldest.

"Okay, so I just got Eomma and Appa to distract Hyung" Chan said as he closed the door to the triplet's bedroom.

All 12 brothers are gathered the triplets' bedroom because it was the only room that can fit all of them.

"So what's the plan?" Seokmin asked who was sitting in his bed, with Seungkwan and Soonyoung cuddled up beside him.

"Okay, so we all know our Hyung's birthday is in a week" Jeonghan started as he began to write in the huge white board that Mingyu owned. "And I know everyone agrees when I say we want the best surprise birthday party for him"

They all nodded. It was true. For the past few years, Seungcheol always planned their birthdays. And with the previous birthday celebrant's comments, his birthday was worth it, "the best one so far" he said. AND! Not only that, he gives the best presents. The BEST of the BEST.

"So, let's make his 20th birthday memorable" Jisoo said. "Mingyu, Jun, you help Eomma bake the cake and the other foods"

The two saluted.

"Us, Wonwoo and the maknae twins, we'll be in charge of decoration" Jisoo said.

"Got it! " Seungkwan chirped whilst Hansol nodded.

"Cool" Wonwoo smiled.

"Jihoon, we need you to set up the music playlist. I'm sure you know Cheol hyung's favorite songs"

Jihoon nodded. "I'm on it"

"Soonyoung and Chan, we need you two to come up with some fun games"

"Awesome!" The two high fived.

"Seokmin, you'll be the MC"

"Yes!!" Seokmin cheered.

"And Hao you'll be in charge of the guests"

Minghao widened his eyes. "B-But I don't know much of Cheol's friends"

Seungkwan raised his hand. "I think me and Hao Hyung should switch. I know everyone's circle of friends here at this point" He confidently said, smiling softly at Minghao who sighed in relief.

"Okay then" Jeonghan clasped his hands together. "I guess that's all?"

"I think so" Jisoo said, closing the cap of the marker he was holding. "Oh wait, one more thing" He said as the brothers looked at him.

"What are we gonna get him??"

The brothers looked at each other.

August 6, 2023

"Boys, me and the twins will be out for a while 'kay?" Eomma Choi said as she grabbed hrthe car keys, the two pairs of twins waiting outside the door. "Any requests?"

Seokmin perked up. "Pizza please Eomma!!"

Eomma Choi chuckled. "Okay, anything else?"

"Threads please Eomma" Minghao said. "Someone decided to play around with my sewing threads and now it's all freaking tangled up" He side-eyed Chan who was looking away.

Eomma Choi shook his head and sighed. "We're gonna have a little talk about that later boys" She said as she closed the door.

The 5 of them got in the car as Eomma Choi turned on the engine.

"So" She said as they drove out to the street. "What present are you giving to your Hyung?"

Jisoo, who sat at the passenger seat, glanced at the back seat through the rear mirror, his twin shrugging.