𝟖 - 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 (𝐟𝐭. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐬)

Today was one of those days whereas the two families (The Kim's and the Choi's) would gather at a certain place at a certain time.

This time they decided to gather at a beach house Eomma Choi's family had.

"Ahh~ Just look at the sea. So calming. So relaxing" Minghao began. "The waves look so peaceful, yet wild" He sighed in content. "You getting all of this Kwan?" He turned his head behind him.

Seungkwan, who was writing on a notebook, nodding. "Mhm mhm, go on hyung"

Meanwhile Seungkwan's twin was walking along the sand, his hands in his pockets and his head hung low. That was until a volleyball bounced right in front of him.

The quiet boy managed to catch it with ease as a familiar voice called out to him.

"Hansol-ah!"

Hansol looked over to see a smiling Hoseok waving at him. "Come join us!"

The group of playing volleyball consisted of Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seokmin and Chan.

Jin, Taehyung, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Chan on one team and Hoseok, Jungkook, Seungcheol, Soonyoung and Seokmin on the other.

"O-Oh, no thank you. I'm not good at volleyball" Just as he said that, he took a swift serve of the ball towards Jungkook.

Jeonghan looked at him with one hand on his hips. "Ey~! You play volleyball at home just as good as we all are! C'mon!"

Hansol pursed his lips.

"C'mon Sol! It'll be fun" Said Wonwoo, who surprisingly had joined them. Not forced or anything, he just joined voluntarily.

Hansol sighed. "Okay fine" He finally answered, jogging over to them.

"Nice! You're with us!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"Hey! He's supposed to be with us!" Jin argued.

"Yah! You're already 6! We only have 5!" Soonyoung argued back. "But now we have 6 since Hansol joined so we're even"

"Alright! I'll serve!" Mingyu said, tossing the volleyball ball up high.

The sun shined down but Jisoo had other plans rather than staying out in the sun. He was sitting by the stairs of their beach house, reading a book.

"Hey Shua"

Jisoo looked up, meeting Namjoon who was also holding a book. "How'd you-"

"I heard Hansol gave you that nickname. It's from your English name "Joshua" apparently" Namjoon chuckled. "May I?"

Jisoo patted the space beside him. "Be my guest"

Namjoon smiled, sitting beside him. He pushed his glasses up as he stared at the book Jisoo was reading. "I already read that. Twice"

"Really? But it's only recently" Jisoo said, shocked.

Namjoon chuckled yet again. "I have my ways"

Jisoo smiled. "Have you read the one where....." He started as the two fell into a deep conversation of literature.

Meanwhile inside the beach house, was Jimin and Jun was having a dance showdown whilst Jihoon and Yoongi was sitting by the bunk bed, facing Yoongi's laptop.

"Hey, listen to this" Yoongi said, clicking on the file as a energetic beat played.

Jihoon hummed. "Not bad. Hey Jun-ah" He called at his brother. "Think you can chereograph this?"

Jun faced them as Jimin stopped the music. "Hmmm, yeah sure. I'll try" He said after listening to it. "Play it back from the top"

Yoongi nodded, putting it back on start before he pushed play.

Jun got in sync first with the rhythm- then, he started. Moving one foot to another with arms moving around in a speed of light.

They all watched him, amazed by his moves.

Jimin had his mouth open in awe.

"Jun-ah, you're really something" He chuckled.