𝟒 - 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

short chapter ahead

It was nice sunny day and the family thought, why not have a pool day?

Speaking of pools......

"Outta my way losers!" Jun laughed, jumping on the diving board as he jumped into the air, landing on the water, splashing Seungcheol and Jeonghan who was teaching Chan to swim.

Seungcheol spit out the water that entered his mouth, wiping the water down his face. "Yah! Jun! Can't you see we're teaching Chan here?"

"A little space would 'ya?" Jeonghan said, holding Chan.

Jun rolled his eyes playfully, combing his hair back. "Yeah, whatever" He laughed, swimming off.

"It's okay Chan, try kicking now" Seungcheol said, backing away to a distance.

Jeonghan looked at Chan. "You can do it Channie. Once you reach Seungcheol hyung, we can stop now"

Chan nodded, taking a deep breath before diving into the water, kicking his legs and his arms moving in sync.

"Go Chan! You can do it!" Seokmin cheered.

"Fighting!" Wonwoo yelled from the beach chair.

"You go Chan!" Hansol exclaimed, sitting on the edge of the pool where Seungcheol is.

Chan was almost there. 'Just a little bit more' he thought as he continued to swim forward.

Suddenly he stopped.

He then went back up, gasping for air only to be faced with Seungcheol with Hansol behind him grinning wildly.

"You did it Chan" Seungcheol said with a proud smile.

Chan's face lit up. "Jinjja?!" He asked, turning around only to see Jeonghan far away from where he is.

"You did it Chan!!" Jeonghan exclaimed, giving a big thumbs up.

"Great job little bro!" Jun said.

Chan gave the biggest smile ever.

Today was suppose to be a calm, boring day. That is until Appa Choi finished mopping the whole house.

"The floor is lava!" Appa Choi yelled as it echoed throughout the house.

"Ahh!!" The triplets screamed with laughter, climbing up on the couch.

"What's going on?" The Antonym Twins along with Chan arrived from their trip from the park, helmets clipped on their head.

"The floor's lava!!" Jeonghan laughed, standing on a carpet. What? You can always make the carpet a board when playing the floor is lava.

"Gah!" The trio laughed.

"Here!" Jeonghan passed them a cushion.

"You expect me to go to our room with this?!" Seungkwan said. "Heck no I ain't!" He laughed, pulling Hansol as they roller skated in.

Jeonghan stared at twins wide eyed as they disappeared into their room, then looking at Chan.

Chan smirked, stepping in and roller skating in.

Jeonghan sighed at the small trace of dirt the trio left. "APPA! HANSOL, SEUNGKWAN AND CHAN BROUGHT THE DIRT IN!!"

"CLEAN THE MESS UP BOYS!!

He smiled in victory as he heard groans from the trio.