𝟏𝟒 - 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠? (𝟐/𝟐)

"What's the emergency?" Jisoo asked, combing his hair back with his hand.

"More suspiciously, where's my twin?" Hansol asked.

"That's the thing, it's about your twin Hansol" Seungcheol said. "He's declining the offer to the school's reality show and quitting his mini career"

"What?!" Minghao stood up. "But Kwan loves it!"

Mingyu nodded. "We all know he was looking forward to it so what changed his mind?"

Seungcheol sighed. "I don't know. But I think we did something wrong"

"Us?" Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Kwan said we're annoyed by his gigs"

"What the fudge? When did we ever said that?" Jeonghan scoffed.

"That's the thing" Seungcheol sighed.

"I'm gonna go talk to him" Soonyoung stood up and before Seungcheol could stop him, he was already running up the stairs.

Soonyoung knocked on the bedroom door.

"I'll call later" He heard Seungkwan said before hearing a click next, signaling Seungkwan just ended the FaceTime with his friends.

The door opened. "Oh....hyung. What's up?"

"We need to talk" Soonyoung said as he stepped into the room.

"O....kay?" Seungkwan's voice trailed off as he shut the door. "About what?"

"What's this I heard you're quitting your gigs?" Soonyoung went straight to the point. "What the fudge Kwan?"

The younger widened his eyes. "Who told you?"

"No one" Soonyoung lied, his elbows resting on his thighs as he looked at him. "Kwan, why are you quitting?"

"Isn't it obvious hyung? This leads me to nowhere" Seungkwan chuckled bitterly. "It's just a huge distraction on my studies that I should've stopped earlier"

"That is not true" Soonyoung shook his head. "This is what you're good at Kwan"

"But it's not a thing. It's not a talent. It's just a stupid hobby" Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "Look, Ji Hyung has a passion for making music. Seok hyung has a passion for singing. You, Jun hyung, Hao hyung and Chan have a passion for dancing. You guys has something you're good at! And here's me, a complete loser"

"Don't say that Kwan, you're just as unique as we all are"

"You're just saying to make me feel better"

"No really. Look, Gyu was never really good at anything before and has gotten depressed over it. That was when he found his talent, cooking"

Seungkwan rubbed his arm, avoiding the older's gaze.

Soonyoung continued. "Wonwoo wouldn't have never found his true talent in photography if Han Hyung hadn't asked him to hold the camera and take a picture of him"

Soonyoung stand up, approaching the younger.

"Look, whatever had happened we all assure you, you are talented. This is your talent: entertainment. This is what you're good at. This is-"

"Oh don't try to cover up the lies Hyung!" Seungkwan snapped, glaring at the older.

"Kwan-ah"

"If you guys find me annoying, just say right in front of me, no need to talk about it behind ny back"

"What are you-"

"It's final hyung, I'm quitting" Seungkwan said before he grabbed his phone and ran out of the house.