𝟗 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥

*slam!*

Seungcheol looked up from the couch. "Oh Jeonghan-ah, what's up?"

Jeonghan was panting hard as he threw his bag across the room. "Where's my twin?"

Right on time, Jisoo was walking down the stairs with a cup of milk on his hands. "Hey Han, what's up?"

"Shua! I need help!" Jeonghan said, approaching his twin. "You remember my crazy ex?"

Jisoo slowly nodded.

"Well guess what? He transferred back here, f*cking found me during the last class and now he followed me here. I need a diversion!!"

"Oh sh*t. Family meeting!" Seungcheol yelled as he jumped off the couch.

Then all the siblings came running down.

"Is there something wrong??" Chan asked, tilting his head.

Just in time when Appa Choi entered from the garage. "I heard the call. What's up kiddos?"

Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows. "Where's Eomma?"

"She's babysitting Jin's son because the Kim parents are out of town for the week"

Wonwoo spat out his coffee. "Jin hyung has a son?!"

Appa Choi nodded. "Kinda long story. But that's for another time. What's the problem?"

Jeonghan scratched his nape. "My ex followed me here and I need a diversion"

"Aha!" Seokmin exclaimed after a moment of thinking. "I know! Let's make him think that who he saw was Jisoo hyung, not Jeonghan hyung!"

"Yeah!" Mingyu agreed. "They're similarly alike so he won't be able to know the difference at all!"

Minghao nodded. "He doesn't even know Jeonghan hyung has a twin" He chuckled calmly, leaning against the railings.

"Okay" Jeonghan combed his hair back with his hand, the other hand on his waist. "So, who he saw was Joshuji, not me. Then if he asks where I was, then....."

Soonyoung snapped his fingers. "You were feeling sick! And you've been absent the whole day!"

"That's a perfect idea!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"Quick, we need to make you look like you just got up from bed" Minghao ushered as Seungkwan pulled him upstairs.

"Oh wait, I forgot" Jeonghan stopped midway as he took off his leather jacket. "Wear something beige underneath Joshuji. Oh, and denim pants" He pointed at his pants.

"Got it" Jisoo nodded as he ran to their bedroom, following Jeonghan behind.

Seungcheol looked at their father. "Appa-"

"I know what to do, son" Appa Choi winked, ruffling his hair. "You guys go help your brothers, I'll keep an eye for our oncoming guest" He said, making his way to the couch and turning on the TV.

Seungcheol ushered the rest of his brothers to move. "Go along whatever happens okay?"

They all nodded.

"Jisoo hyung!!" Hansol yelled.

"I'm here!"

Jisoo ran down the stars with an outfit similar to Jeonghan's a while ago.

"Kitchen, quick" Seungcheol pushed him just as they heard the door knock.

"Sh*t, he's here" Seungcheol muttered. "Chan, tell them upstairs, hurry"

Chan nodded, scrambling his way up.

Appa Choi got up. "Let me open it" He said before Seungcheol could speak.

He swung the door open, revealing a tall male with black hair.

"Good afternoon sir" The male bowed. "Is Choi Jeonghan here by any chance?"

Appa Choi raised an eyebrow. "Yes he is here. Why? And who are you?"

"My name is Hyungwon. Chae Hyungwon" He bowed again. "I was hoping if I could talk to Jeonghan?"

"Oh? Why is that?"

"I just saw him earlier in class and I just wanted a quick chat with him but he left as soon as class ended"

Appa Choi hummed. "Well that's weird, because last time I remembered, my son has been in bed since this morning"

Hyungwon furrowed his eyebrows. "You don't say....."

"Oh!" Seungcheol piped in. "You must be Hyungwon! Jeonghan's...classmate" His smile fell a bit on the last word.

"Oh, yes I am. And you are?"

"Choi Seungcheol, the oldest" The boy let out a mischievous smile. "But anyways, I think who you saw earlier was his twin"

Hyungwon furrowed his eyebrows. "Jeonghan has a twin? I don't believe you" He crossed his arms.

Seungcheol looked at his father, giving the 'I can take it from here' look.

Appa Choi nodded, walking away from the door.

Seungcheol returned his gaze at the boy in front of him. "Look, I'm not in the mood for this but I swear to god, Jeonghan has been in bed the whole day and you can even ask our brothers"

Said brothers (except for Jisoo, Jeonghan, Minghao & Seungkwan) nodded in sync. "Yeah!"

"Jeonghan hyung even insisted on going" Mingyu said.

"But his fever was so high we even had to force him into bed" Seokmin added on.

"Then prove it to me" Hyungwon crossed his arms.

Seungcheol rolled his eyes. But as if on cue, the boy walked out of the dining room with a cup of warm milk in his hands.

"Jeonghan-ah!" Hyungwon called out.

But as the boy looked up, he realized it wasn't Jeonghan at all.

But a face similar to his.

"Oh" Hyungwon muttered his smile faltering.

"Oh, hello! I'm Jisoo, Jeonghan's twin" Jisoo smiled, sipping on the glass. "I'm afraid you have mistaken me for my twin? Was I correct?" He tilted his head.

Hyungwon looked at him in disbelief. "Oh gosh, so you were the one I saw earlier"

"Seems that way" Jisoo shrugged.

Hyungwon sighed, combing his hair. "I am so sorry. I must have been too tired"

"Mhm, I think you should get more sleep Hyungwon-ssi" Seungcheol crossed his arms.

Hyungwon put on his cap that he's been holding all this time. "I should better get going then" He then paused just as he was about to turn around. "But now that I'm already here. Can I at least talk to him?"

Just in time, the mentioned boy went down the stairs, wearing blue striped pajamas with his messy hair.

But Jisoo beat him to it before Hyungwon could call him.

"Sorry, no can do" He smirked as he slammed the door shut.

How's the story going so far? Do you like it? You guys can suggest ideas too! It'll be much appreciated! See you next update!!