chapter one

Authors note: I have been gone for awhile but that's because I've been contemplating on what to write...so I wrote a psychological thriller....I am switching it up yes but I still love Michael Myers more than anyone else...thank you❤️

anyways enjoy!

*******

"I'm really happy to be here, I'm also happy to see such bright and beautiful faces in the crowd, and I'm even more happy to see all of you beautiful graduates! This has been a long and excruciatingly painful year no doubt but with the right help and the right attitude I actually made it. I just wanna say I thank you for my teachers, all of you who have helped me push forward through this year, thank you for all of the friends I've made, seriously I would not be here without you guys..my parents. You guys have made me tougher than ever and now I know to fight for what's important to me. And..lastly thank you for my girlfriend Anna. Meeting you was the highlight of my year and you've pushed me to be a better man than I could be, you've seen me as this..bright and amazing person in your life and I hope to stay and make you as happy as you've made me because these four years have been..just..fucking amazing...sorry for that cussing but I mean it. I love you so much and I hope our journey together not only brings us happiness but brings us closer together ".

I couldn't breathe sitting in this crowd with what felt like millions of other people, my heart was fluttering a thousand miles an hour, beating through my ears louder than the cheering that erupted through the crowds, clapping and yelling all around me. Standing up on the stage Alejandro Gonzales, my gorgeous boyfriend stood tall in his cap and gown, smiling and staring intensely into my eyes, as a smooth half smile appeared on his lips. He had such an adoring smile it could swoon the whole crowd if it wanted to, but knowing him he would enjoy it too much and I would despise him more than I already do for being so damn gorgeous.

"Go! Go get your man!" Carol, my sister and best friend shoved me up as I stood up from the seat, wiping my eyes and sniffling as quietly as I could cautiously making my way to the stage. I climb up the steps one at a time until I make my way towards him, suddenly standing face to face with Alejandro. Up close he was indefinitely a gorgeous man, between his dark gorgeous eyes and his light, sandy-blonde hair that was always thick and wild, he was almost hard to miss in any crowd. It had bothered me at first to be dating someone so attractive but I remembered he had chosen me and I felt like the luckiest girl ever.

"Beautiful speech Alejandro, did you want me to cry?" I joke, wiping my eyes and stepping as close to him as possible. looking up at him he's looking at me in such an admiring gaze he probably meant for me to cry, he loves making me feel emotional about every little thing he says. He chuckled softly and there's such adoration for this beautiful piece of art in front of me even when he laughed it seemed to sincere. I always referred to him as art, he was that beautiful.

"Really? I tried to make it as sentimental as possible" he tells me and slips his hands onto my waist, pulling me in as closely as possible we were inches away from each other. his familiar cologne scent filling my nose, and I just remembered how much he puts on every now and then.

It felt like forever since I had been in his embrace and I missed it so much, even if it had just been a few seconds it felt like an eternity.

"I'm proud of you" I smile at him and he grabs onto my hand, holding it against his chest, peering down staring right into my eyes, a small smirk on his lips, it's as if he was laughing at how emotional I was.

"Really? Because I'm proud of us" and with those words he leans into me and kisses me teasingly at first but presses into me harder, holding me closer into him. I melt into his embrace and ignore as the crowd cheers louder, holding Alejandro close as everything around me melts away....

High school was finally over, today was finally the day I graduated and it was the worst years of my life. High school was such a pain in the ass but it did indeed help to have supporting friends and a boyfriend to help support you because without them I wouldn't be here.

Carol Christine is my best friend, we met during freshman year and she was at first the craziest girl I had met, at the time she had a pixie cut, red and blue streaks all through her hair, she was always wearing red thick lipstick that stained her lips and she had the darkest green set of eyes I had ever seen. She was always caught wearing vibrant neon colors and always had a bright smile on her face. I didn't know I would love her to death, mainly because we were so different from each other but I guess that's what brought us together. Of course her look went from vibrant to extremely dark emo look but I never looked at her any differently, I had only seen her as my best friend I would love forever. We had stuck together throughout high school and with her help as in introducing me to him at a party I regretted going to, that's how I met Alejandro Gonzales during freshman year.

Of course I had despised him, he thought he was better than everyone because he was on the football team, apart of that jock fantasy. But when I had actually gotten to Know him I was completely thrown off. He was different from everyone else on the team, he was actually sincere and cared about everything little thing he said. He always found a way to compliment everyone just to make them smile, old woman or even just kids he always made everyone that came across his path smile. He was a gentleman too, extremely patient with me and understanding of everything that went on In my life, that's probably how I fell in love with him..no I fell in love with his everything.

I hadn't known I would be here with him this long and yet I was and it was the best thing that could ever happen to me.

"Anna! Ah you are so fucking lucky! I'm going to miss you when I go to San Francisco this summer" I had forgotten carol was leaving to visit her aunt this summer, it had been hard enough to talk about it so bringing it up felt like a stab to my heart, she would be gone for just the summer and yet it felt like apart of my heart was leaving as well.

"Ugh why did you bring it up? I didn't wanna have to cry again you ass" I shove her jokingly and sniffle, feeling tears swell up in my eyes as I imagine me saying goodbye to her at the airport....so soon...

"No! No don't cry please please! You're moving in with your dream boyfriend! This is supposed to be a happy moment" she sniffles and suddenly she bursts into tears and so do I, grabbing a hold of her as I pull her in for a tight hug right in the middle of the crowd. she's holding me and I'm holding her like it's the end of the world, because it felt like it was already.

When I had first introduced my parents to Alejandro they weren't so fond of him at first, they had wanted me to focus on school and myself and I told them I would because at the time we were just friends. But as time moved on I couldn't pull myself away from him enough to be friends, there was something captivating and intriguing about him that wouldn't let me stay away from him. They eventually grew fond of him...or I hoped they did. They seemed to. during senior year they hesitantly agreed to let me move in with him. It felt wrong to be nineteen and still live with my parents,not that it was a bad thing but for me it somehow felt like it was.

So here I am, packing all of my things from my parents...well from my dad's house and stepmoms house while they both were at work. I don't have the heart today goodbye...at least not to my dad. it was definitely a dick move to do it while they are gone but I had to leave now.

Or they wouldn't let me if they were here.

Our house was already taken care of, it was small and tiny, two bedrooms with one bathroom, Alejandro had already had a job and had been saving up for it since, and it finally paid off. Of course things weren't finalized yet but with the help of his family and mine we convinced the manager that we would pay everything on time. Everything was set and moving in was a big step for us both. Four years together and it was happening...change for the both of us.

Was it stupid to move in with my boyfriend this early? Some people probably thought sure. But I loved him more than anything, I wanted to experience all the adult things with him such as paying rent and buying groceries and worrying about taxes, I wanted the full adult experience.
I didn't know why..but I didn't question it.

Was it too soon? Maybe so. But we only live once, I should make the most of it. Besides, we were two high school sweethearts in love. What could possibly change? Nothing I had hoped.