chapter nine

Our drive home was eerily quiet, I had spoken to him but he just smiled and didn't say anything else. I hadn't known what happened but I didn't wanna push him if he didn't feel like talking. I'll always give him the space he needed, no matter what.

By the time we reach our apartment, I step inside and so does he, closing the door behind him. I don't know what to do so I head into the kitchen, pulling out the unfrozen chicken from the fridge, prepared to make chicken pasta for dinner. It was a little late but I didn't mind, I loved cooking.

"Baby..." Alejandro speaks from behind me and there's something odd about his tone so I turn around and meet his eyes.

"Are you okay?".

He swallows hard, his eyes glassy and unclear to read.I had never seen him look this concerned...

"What's wrong?".

He exhales slowly before speaking.

"That...guy I saw through the window? Who is he?" There was a bit of jealous tone in his voice which I had never noticed. He was never jealous of anything, of anybody to be exact.

"Oh..Austin? He's the boss apparently, he didn't hire anyone else because nobody fit the job description " I shrug and he goes tense, stiffens completely.

"Baby...are you really worried about this?".

He swallows before running a finger through his hair.

"Yeah..look I know we've been together for a long time but baby I don't trust him okay? I don't trust anyone who comes around you. Especially not another guy...and isn't it wierd it's only gonna be you two working? Seriously that's..fucking wierd Anna tell me you see that".

His tone had shifted and I had never seen him like this before, he's always been so calm when I was around other guys..not that that was a regular thing...

"It is..a little odd I know. But like I tell you...you are my boyfriend. My only boyfriend and the only guy I have eyes for. I will wear baggy clothes and come to work looking horrible or I'll just write your name all over me so he knows. I'm taken..okay? You don't need to worry. I promise " I assure him because I mean all of it. He didn't need to worry, he never did. I would never cheat on him, and I know he would never cheat on me.

"Okay...I'm sorry i feel like a jealous boyfriend and all that" he speaks and I pull him close, my arms secured tightly around his neck.

"You don't need to apologize for telling me how you feel okay? I love you and only you. Always baby" I smile at him and kiss him softly, feeling him sigh against my lips as he pulls me close by my waist, holding me tightly against his body. His mouth moves feverishly against mine in a rush, biting on my bottom lip. His hands move up my back, running his hands over the back of my bra, playing with the clip. He always did that when we kissed, playing with every little thing he wanted to take off of me. Within seconds the air between us becomes heated and intense, his hands running up and down every part of my body, sending shivers down my body.

"Wait.." I pull away, his touch sending electricity all through my body. It felt too much for just me to be this heated...and I hated it.

He nods and steps back, giving me a moment to breath and catch my breath.

"No it's....I just...hungry" I speak, my throat suddenly dry. his eyes move over me slowly, taking me all in.

"I'm hungry as well" he spoke, his voice hoarse and thick.

Within seconds his lips are on mine again, kissing me harder and roughly. His hands come around my waist as he pins me against the fridge, careful not to hurt me but also rough enough to hold me against the cold surface behind me.he starts planting teasing kisses down my collarbone while running his tongue up my jaw. His lips find mine again and I run my fingers up his shirt, his skin hot underneath my fingers. I graze his chest and he groans against me, picking me up as we make our way towards the couch. As we sit on the couch he holds me against his lap, pinning me down against him. Seeing him like this, infront of me, was pure heaven. He holds my hips down and I needed more of it so I move slowly, rocking against him slowly. A gasp escapes his lips as he takes a second to recover, the feeling completely mutual. Rocking against him I could feel him, against me. Even with clothes between us I could feel it as if there was none.

"Dangerous game your playing, Anna" he huffs in my ear, grabbing my waist to keep me from moving.

"Maybe I like dangerous" I whisper, kissing down his neck, his grip on my hips loosen so I take it as a chance to rock harder, the friction stronger than before. His breathing comes out quick and it sounds so exotic in my ears it takes all of me not to give in, the sounds he makes are music to my ears.

"Anna..." He moans, his head tilting back and I find myself gasping softly, stopping from going on even further. I couldn't take this torture and I know niether could he.

Sometimes I did love taking control over him but I wasn't sure i could control myself especially with the sounds he makes.

Trailing my finger down his chest I find my hands going into his shorts, straight into his boxers, finding his length hard and ready for me.

He drops his forehead against mine and I know he wants me to....so I do...in a teasing manner of course.

Gripping his length, I run my fingers up and down slowly, Alejandro taking deep breaths as they become heavier and heavier. I use my hand, slowly picking up speed as a moan escapes his lips, his head going back completely.

"Anna...please.." he gripped my waist hard enough to make me gasp so I do exactly what he needs, picking up the Pace as I work kisses down his neck. I know he's close I can tell but I want this to last longer, I enjoy watching him moan my name, something inside of me gets awoken and I hadn't known there was something to be woken until seeing him in my mercy.

"Please anna.." he guides my hand quicker and I nod, understanding what he needs exactly...