0.0

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

As she raced as quickly as her legs could carry her, she exhaled shaky gasps. Thunder rumbled as the sky's blackness engulfed the earth. Heavy tears streamed down from above, pattering on her curls.

She quickened her stride, shivering at the touch, hoping to find some shelter soon. "This is bullshit. I know I don't pay attention to the news, but you don't have to attack me this way. I mean c'mon. The Spy X Family trailers were so much more entertaining."

Wiping away the rain felt pointless as it simply kept falling. Her clutch on her purse tightened as she continued. "I don't want to be out in the rain all day, but I also don't want to go home...back to that place."

Her home was a mess. Her mother had died tragically while protecting her from a gang of criminals who had broken into their home one day. As a result, she was held responsible for her mother's death. Her father despised her. "She would still be alive if she didn't have to protect you all the damn time!"

Her elder brother resented her. "Mom died because of you. You killed her." Her younger brother had no idea she existed. "..."

As if she were bad luck, her father and brother had kept him away from her. He was still a baby, so he didn't comprehend. But it saddened her to know that he scarcely recognizes her, that he thinks of her as a stranger.

Despite this, she still loves her family...to some extent. Her father was essential in her birth. Her older brother, who was always kind and helpful to her. Being the finest role model possible, or was the finest role model possible. And her baby brother, who gave her gummy smiles anytime she saw him.

A little part of her despised them, but her love and desperation overpowered it.

She exhaled a melancholy sigh. "This weather reminds me of my soul. It bothers me." She glimpsed her house in the distance, blinking away unshed tears as memories filled her thoughts. "Oh, I'm already here. Damn."

She felt the world slow down as she took a step. A dazzling light engulfed her as she heard a sound.

There. A truck approached at a dangerously fast pace. Her body came to a halt, and her mouth and eyes enlarged. As she moved quickly out of the danger, a gasp escaped her throat as the truck tracked her movements.

She struck the dash with unsteady eyes and a puzzled face. Her already aching legs worked overtime as she sought to flee. But how is she supposed to outrun a vehicle?

"Oh my god. Oh sh*t, sh*t. What the f*ck is going on!?" As she sped home, a million questions raced through her head. "Why? What is it doing following me?" When she saw her brother near the front door, she let out a surprised but relieved gasp. She yelled for him, struggling to keep up with her speed.

"A҉l҉e҉x҉! A҉l҉e҉x҉!" She yelled for him. But he merely gazed at her, his eyes dead. At his stillness, her heart rate increased, hammering faster and harder against her chest. "A҉l҉e҉x҉! A҉l҉e҉x҉! A҉l҉e҉x҉ please!  A҉l҉e҉x҉! Please help me!"

The truck grew closer and closer, and her speed began to decrease. As streams of tears spiraled down her cheeks, her knees burned, her chest burned up, her face burned, and her vision clouded. As she stared at him, sadness and despair were solely mirrored in her eyes. "What are you doing standing there? Why aren't you helping me? A҉l҉e҉x҉..."

She sobbed. She screamed and cried as death approached her. She noticed, as the truck approached her. She noticed her brother.

Her brother was chuckling. Grinning. He mouthed something to her just as she came in contact with death. "It's all your fault."

Bang.

Pain was all she could feel and all she knew at the time. Nothing ached as much as the agony in her heart, and nothing could have prepared her for what she discovered next.

Slow, sluggish breaths left her as she frantically tried not to gag on the torrents of blood overflowing her mouth. Footsteps neared her as she clung to a sliver of life. The truck driver came to a halt in front of her, peering down at her with such scorn and loathing. "It should have happened this way instead."

Her arms trembled as she futilely sought to grasp at her heart, her heart suffering even more. Her gaze never left his as the light faded away. "F҉a҉t҉h҉e҉r҉."

Everything turned pitch dark. She could not hear anything. Nothing was visible to her. She was unable to feel anything.

'What am I doing?' Who am I? How did I ...? That's right. I died. He murdered me. They...murdered me.'

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

Finally, a light came from above, seemingly out of nowhere and drew her in. She followed it, her bare feet floating over the moist floor towards it as if in a trance.

"ꉔꄲꂵꏂ ꓄ꄲ ꂵꏂ. ꊰꄲꋪ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꋬꋊꍌ꒤꒐ꇙꁝ. ꌦꄲ꒤ ꅐ꒐꒒꒒ ꃳꏂꍌ꒐ꋊ ꋬꋊꏂꅐ."

"ꉔꄲꂵꏂ."

"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꂵ꒤ꇙ꓄ ꊰꄲꋪꍌꏂ꓄ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꉣꋬꇙ꓄."

"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꁝꋬ꒦ꏂ ꋬ ꋊꏂꅐ ꒒꒐ꊰꏂ ꋬꁝꏂꋬ꒯ ꄲꊰ ꌦꄲ꒤."

"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꋬꋪꏂ ꋊꄲ ꒒ꄲꋊꍌꏂꋪ M҉o҉n҉a҉..."

"ꇙ꓄ꋪ꒐ꉣ ꓄ꁝꋬ꓄ ꋊꋬꂵꏂ. ꓄ꁝꋬ꓄ ꅐꋬꌦ ꄲꊰ ꏂꉧ꒐ꇙ꓄ꏂꋊꏂ."

"ꉔꄲꂵꏂ. 𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓪."

Her finger brushed against the light, and she fell.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

And that is the prologue/Backstory. I'm so happy to finally do a SpyXFamily story. Ever since the anime came out I've wanted to write one but I never did for some reason. I've read a lot of SxF stuff and it only made me wanna write my own even more but, again. I don't know why I didn't.

But I am here now. I'm planning to be more active with this story than the rest, cause I'm just really excited for it. If you hadn't seen this is an Oc story not an xReader kay?

With updates, I'm not sure when I'll do them, but I am definitely gonna have a chapter out every week for sure.

Unless something happens and I don't.

Ya so. Please Vote for this story if you're liking it so far, and comment your thoughts.

-----

[EDITED]