.0.

New character unlocked! 

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

✰𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑩𝒐𝒚✰

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Initially, I planned to keep Demetrius and Damian as two brothers and leave Demetrius as a potential love interest. But other than the fact that he's the big bro and incredibly smart or whatever, there's not much more I know about him. Though I could write him as I like, I don't want to alter his characteristics for those who have read the manga and come to know him. 

I've never read the manga and probably never will, so I'm not sure if he appears or not, but I don't want to misrepresent who he is. As a result, I'm using an Oc; Darius. Actually, his name was gonna be Dominic, but it felt too obvious, plus Camilla's mans name is Dominic no? so I went with Darius.

Yeah, and the images I used is just a glow-up of Damian that I found on Pinterest, but I'll use it for Darius' look. [credit to the owner]

So there are the three Desmond brothers now.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

-Demetrius, the oldest and the one who receives the most, if not all, of Donovan's attention owing to his achievements, such as being an Imperial scholar. [17-19]

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

-Darius, the second son, [16] receives some but very little attention because he was kidnapped as a child and has always secluded himself inside the house as a result. He has little contact with his brothers.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

-Damian, the youngest and third. [6] Wanted nothing more than to escape from his siblings' shadows and gain the attention of his father by becoming an imperial scholar.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦