.6.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Olivia remained concentrated while her hands worked their magic, swinging in various directions and angles. She softly smoothed pink, peach, and orange hues over the skin. "Listen,"

she began, her confidence shaky. "I'm quiet confidence in my capabilities, but-" She took a step back from her work, her gaze fixed on the shambles they dubbed Franky. 

"Even with my make-up talents, this guy isn't going to make a milf. We're doomed at this point." She says this as she rapidly takes a snapshot of Franky wearing make-up before packing her belongings.

"Yeah, no." After glancing at Franky's face, Loid says. Anya stared blankly at Franky and then at loid. "Anya cannot accept this mama." Anya then turned to face her sister. "Via-nee? What's a milf?

Olivia came to a halt and stared at Anya. 'Damn. Me and my freaking weird slang.' She spotted Franky and Loid looking at her, curious about what the term meant. 'You don't know!?' She cleared her throat and patted Anya on the head. 

"Franky is most certainly not a milf. That I will tell you. Get the word out of your brain now." Franky gazed at the teen, irritated. "What? If I wanted to, I could be a milf!" Olivia snorted at the remark. "I seriously doubt it."

Loid returned his gaze to Franky. "You're not going to cut it as a mother figure, Franky." Franky accusingly pointed towards Olivia. "You're literally a woman! Couldn't you have done a better job with my disguise?!" She scowled at the man. 

"There's only so much I can do! You're to blame, along with your stupid face!" Olivia stomped off to her room, leaving her things there. Franky yelled violently and threw his wig on the floor. "I can't believe I agreed to do this!" Anya pointed to him with her favorite snack. "Have a peanut."

Loid cupped his face with his palm as he ran it down his face. 'Who knew the next round of the interview process required the presence of both parents?' He groaned quietly. 'Very well. I guess I'll have to explore my options.'

Franky returns a bit later after leaving the Forger residence, his now clean face obscured by the large stack of papers. "Scruffy head!" He dropped the stack of papers in front of Loid, ignoring Anya's nickname for him. "I copied all of the unmarried women's files from city hall." 

He slid backwards into the chair behind him. "Great thanks." Loid took up a couple of papers and began reading them. Franky also took up a sheet and began reading it.

"You want someone who doesn't mind that you're divorced with children, is refined enough for a prestigious school, and is willing to marry within 48 hours?" Franky sighs and gingerly places the paper back down.

"I'd want to meet a goddess like her if she existed. Meanwhile, I'm not picky, and I can't even get a date!" 

"What a shame." Loid takes another sheet and begins reading it. Anya approached the couch, peering up at Loid. "Is having children bad? Are we getting in the way?" Loid gave her slight smile and caressed her head. "You're not getting in the way at all. Don't be concerned. Just go watch some tv."

"'Kay."

Anya walked off to watch her Spy Wars cartoon, and Franky questioned Loid about why he doesn't just invite another spy to work alongside him. "A number of them were caught in recent spy hunts, so I couldn't find a good match. We don't have enough agents, so I got another mission on top of this. Eliminating a certain smuggling ring."

Franky looked shocked at Loid. "They're working you to the bone! Let's just get this out of the way." He began scrolling through all of the women again. "The quickest possibilities would be ladies in difficult situations who would comply with you. Finding dirt on them may also be useful. We can always make some up if they don't have any." He came to a conclusion and looked to Loid for confirmation. 

"I'd prefer to stay away from anything risky." Franky sneered and motioned with his thumb towards Anya. "Please, please, please. They're plenty risky." He quickly checked Anya's appearance. "She doesn't really resemble any princess from a wealthy family. The same goes for the other one."

Loid gazed at Anya, then at Olivia, who had just entered the room with Snooze on her shoulders. "You have a point. I need to do something about their appearance." He rose from the couch. "Via, Anya. We're off to the tailors." 

Olivia turned her gaze from inside the fridge, Snooze's top half still inside. "What? Why?? I'm hungry!" Her stomach grumbled, and she complained. "Because I said so. Let's get going. You'll eat when we get back." Olivia grumbled as she shut the fridge, groaning even more as she put on her shoes and walked out the door. Loid stood there watching as Anya mimicked her motions and joined in the groaning.

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

"I'm going to take your measurements now, young ladies. Come along with me." The tailor said as she beckoned for the girls to follow her. Olivia dragged Anya along with her, still irritable from hunger. "I'm going to be sold someplace!" Olivia made a grimace at Anya and ignored her. "I'm hungry!" Loid stood there as the girls left, perplexed by what Anya had said. 

"You won't be if you behave. Where did she learn to speak like that?"

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

Olivia observed a lovely lady conversing softly with Loid. She seemed sweet, albeit a little shy. She realised she was lacking a ring on her finger. 

"Hmm~"

She and Anya approached them, and as they drew closer, Olivia began singing a tune that had just randomly popped up in her head. Totally random.

"If you like it then you should've put a ring on it~"

"What is that song?"

"Don't worry 'bout it Anya."

________

[EDITED]