.32.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Olivia pushed forth at a slow pace, wanting to get to their destination as soon as possible, keeping Anya safe in her arms the entire time. There were two ways to go as she stopped at the end of the hallway. 

"Yosh! Okay, Anie. Which direction?" Anya shut her eyes and concentrated on identifying Loids thoughts, her mind set on her mission. 

Her eyes narrowed as pointless thoughts raced through her head, and then she heard her father's voice. As she gestured to the left, a triumphant smile spread across her face. 

"Papa's that way!" 

Olivia nodded, patting Anya's head in gratitude before hurriedly turning left to find her father. As light began to finally reach their eyes, she reduced her speed to keep as low a profile as possible, being cautious not to be noticed by any employees or possible enemies. 

They both took cautious, quiet steps after she gently set Anya down and eventually they noticed their father, disguised, as a random man, conversed with him. 

"He's right there." Olivia crouched on the upper level and gently pushed Anya down by resting her palm on her head.

"Lay low, Anie." 

Following her orders, Anya crouches down and focuses on Loid's thoughts while Olivia waits calmly and observes the strange man's appearance. Surprised, they both watch as the male turns tail, runs away from Loid, and vanishes into the distance. 

"Via-nee! Papa can't catch him. We have to stop the bad guy!" Anya lets out a shout, in a whisper. Olivia didn't waste any time in encircling her sister once more and heading off to locate the enemy. "Which way, Anya!?" 

They made easy work of catching up by doing as Anya instructed. putting Anya down quickly. Olivia gestured to the man running away. 

"Anya, try to keep up with him; I'll try to corner him in front!" Olivia quickly ran in the opposite direction to try and corner the fool thanks to her advantages in her biological engineered body.

Sadly, Anya had been swung in the air behind him like a flag while managing to somehow grasp hold of the man's coat. Fortunately, she saw her mother strolling down the deserted hallway, so it appeared like God was on her side. 

"Mama! I'm being kidnapped!"

"Anya-san!?" 

The man attempted to swing her off, but Anya's grasp just got stronger. "Who in the hell are you? Let go of me!" 

The man did not see Olivia racing at him from the other side as he twisted around, trying to wrangle Anya off him. 

"Let go of Anya-"