.25.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Darius was confused. (He is confusion)

He hasn't been feeling like himself recently. Even while he may appear to have remained unchanged to others, he has been acting very differently in his own eyes. He doesn't like changing his behavior, therefore why does he act in an inconsistent manner whenever she is around?

He was but a child who had been protected for the majority of his life. Growing up in his chambers, he only had a passing familiarity with his family and a few butlers.

Even seeing him with his brothers was a rarity; he hardly ever spoke to them. So it should come as no surprise that he had never spoken to anyone else his age, much less a girl.

When he initially met Olivia, he had not anticipated her to treat him so casually. She even gave him a nickname and spoke to him as if it were simple. She made him jittery and timid to the point where he felt self-conscious. Becoming such a mess over a commoner girl, despite the fact that he was instinctively drawn to her, with some form of interest.

At Eden, he ran into Olivia Forger once more. He was taken aback. He figured she wouldn't pass the test because she was a commoner and he was aware of the individuals undertaking it. She disproved his claims.

His attention was piqued.

She became his friend.

He is friends with Milliana, Olivia, Elvira, and Conrad. They are something new to him. Despite the fact that they hardly spoke to him, they scarcely knew him, and despite the fact that they knew who he was. They stayed. She stayed.

How did he feel about her? Of Olivia Forger.

Weird.

Unique.

Pretty.

Smart.

Warm.

He is unsure exactly when he first began to feel this way towards her. When did he even begin thinking about her?

He got a weird feeling on the day he and Olivia went to see their younger siblings. Jealousy. At his young, naïve sibling.

What made him jealous? There was no cause to be. There must be a reason. However, he was still unable to prevent that feeling from tainting his heart that day.

Olivia was the only friend that didn't make him feel just warm and cheerful. He felt a different type of warmth from Olivia.

He longed to savor the warmth for a long time. Ideally, indefinitely. They stood up for him. She stood up for him.