.28.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

With a worn sigh, Olivia pushes open the door and lets her younger sister enter the comfort of their house. "I have returned!" 

"We're back." 

Yor paused her engagements and smiled as she welcomed the girls back. "Welcome home, Miss Via. Miss Anya." The young Pinkett was quick to make a beeline for her father, who was sitting on the couch as usual. 

"Papa, I just learned some important news!" Olivia arched an eyebrow as she laid some food out for Snooze because she had not heard of any important news from her sister on the way home. "Important news?" 

Anya cheerfully and vigorously nodded as she described the events of that day, surprising Loid but leaving Olivia unimpressed. "What? You may be able to get a Stella at your next P.E class?" 

Olivia grumbled as she sat down next to Loid on the couch and sneakily rested her legs on his lap, only to complain when he casually but gently moved them off. She let out a huff in reply. "I wouldn't take it too seriously dad, it seems like it's just a rumor." 

Loid nodded seeming to agree with her, though Yor had other ideas as she bent to Anya level, face full of determination. 

"Then, we need to train Miss Anya!" Yor and Anya naively took the rumor seriously while Olivia and Loid looked on with some dismay. "What sport are you going to play, then?"

"Dodgeball." 

"Dodgeball..." Yor appeared to be pondering the game as the blue-eyed duo observed.

"That's the game where you hit your opponent with a ball to do them in, right?" Both Olivia and Loid appeared to choke on the air, their blank faces somehow filled with shock. ''Do them in!?''

'Uwah...scary.' 

Anya's delight was contagious, and she didn't care about her mother's inaccurate portrayal. "Mama! Teach me a killer move, please." Yor, who shared the same enthusiasm as her daughter, completely concurred. "Very well! I shall teach you the ultimate killer move with a ball." 

As he lightly slapped at his oldest child who kept trying to play with his hair, Loid turned to face his wife with an expression of astonishment and curiosity. 

"Are you athletic as well, Yor?" She looked around flustered with a look of surprise and just a hint of panic. "Oh, not quite. I just occasionally played catch with my brother." Yor immediately looked away, masking her anxious expression, as Olivia suddenly felt a chill run down her spine. 'I can't tell them I rip people apart and toss them around on a daily basis!' 

Olivia couldn't help but have the impression that Yor was having strange mental images. 'Suddenly, I'm concerned.' 

Yor swiftly pushed any assassination thoughts to the side and returned her attention back to Anya after noticing Olivia and Loid's concerned expressions. "Miss Anya, just give this to me! I'll show you a killer move that help you snag that star!" Anya raised her fist in the air while mimicking her mother's posture. "I will reach for the stars in dodgeball! Anya will catch the star!"