chapter seven.

-chapter seven-

"you wanna get your tongue pierced?" jimin repeated incredulously, his eyebrows rose and eyes wide in surprise. "the kim taehyung wants his tongue pierced?" he squinted, suspiciously, propping his chin upon his hand. "why so suddenly?"

"yep." the blue haired man merely grinned, sighing happily as he leaned back in his seat, drumming his finger tips on the table top. "apparently, they make blowjobs better." he explained bluntly, as if it were basic knowledge, his eyes holding a teasing glint as he winked at his friend. "that's what i've heard. besides, it'd be cool, don't you think? i think i'd look pretty cool."

"oh please." jimin snickered, lifting his cup of tea to his lips. "you're far too chicken to-"

"and i could ask jeongguk to do it for me," taehyung grinned as he leaned back into the booth, letting himself sink in the soft materials of the cushioned seat. "ah, he really does-"

"hate your guts?" jimin finished with a smug grin. "weren't you just saying the other day that he hates you? that he's a rude, ignorant asshole, who called you a blueberry?"

"oh jiminie, stop living in the past." taehyung shrugged, shaking his head. "that was before. infact, i think he's warming up to me."

"the man hates you, i'm sure he'd be very willing to stab your tongue with a needle." jimin mumbled, looking around the cafe absentmindedly. "but sure, if you wanna do it, then do it."

"what's this i'm hearing?" jin spoke, dropping his wet rag on the table as he flopped down on the seat beside taehyung. "tongue piercing? i think not,"

"but hyung, please?" taehyung whined, looking at the elder with puckered lips. "pretty please?"

jin narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms as he shook his head. "nope. not happening. no brother of mine will have a piece of metal shoved through his tongue."

taehyung whined, sinking in his seat even further, only his head now visible above the table. "please?"

"no-"

"hey, taehyung."

taehyung perked up in his seat, instantly grinning upon seeing hoseok standing by the table, two cups of coffee in his hands. "hobi hyung." he greeted, sitting up properly. "how's everything at the studio?"

"everything's good," the smiling man hummed. "i just came to get yoongi and i some coffee. joon's in the middle of an appointment." his smile faltered. "and gguk still hasn't showed."

"what?" taehyung frowned too, jimin and jin exchanging confused looks. "still? i thought he normally only disappears for a couple days."

"he'll be back soon, no doubt." hoseok shrugged, sighing as he looked down at his tatted fingers, "it just sucks that he does this while he's meant to be training you. i'm sure you'd rather him train you then me."

taehyung chuckled, shaking his head. "i love your teaching, hyung. at least you don't insult me."

putting a cup down, hoseok grinned, ruffling his blue locks before picking it up once again. "i need to get going, but i'll see you tommorow, yeah?"

taehyung nodded, smile wide as he waved. "of course. bye, hyung."

with that, hoseok left the cafe. instantly, jin and jimin started bombarding him with questions. "who was that?" jimin shot, eyes following hoseok form as he left the cafe. "is he single?"

taehyung stared at him before scoffing. "he's my hyung from the tattoo studio. and nope, he has a boyfriend." noticing jimin's defeated pout, he snickered. "too bad, jiminie."

jimin glared at him, crossing his arms as he turned his head away. "whatever."

jin sighed, shaking his head. "i need to get back to work." he stood up, grabbing his rag from the table as he looked down at the other two. "and you, jimin. your break ended half an hour ago."

jimin groaned but stood up nonetheless, sticking his tongue out at taehyung before following jin back behind the counter.

-

on the other side of seoul, jeongguk was in his favourite night club as per usual, doing what he liked to do when he felt down.

head aching due to the loud music, he stared up at the ceiling with a hooded gaze as the other man kissed along his neck, the stranger palming his crotch sensually as he sucked and nibbled on the soft skin of jeongguk's throat.

fuck, the stranger's touch felt good, but jeongguk wasn't aroused in the slightest. he'd done this cycle many times, with many people -often spending his free nights at this particular club until he found someone to take him home and have their way with him for the night.

letting out a shaky exhale as he held the other man's waist, jeongguk closed his eyes, trying to sink into the familiar sensation, trying loose himself into it. but the more heated the touches became, the more his mind raced.

however, his eyes shot open when he suddenly imagined a mop of blue hair buried in his neck, instead of the brown hair, imagined it was taehyung's lips on his neck, and taehyung's hands on his body. taehyung's, and not this random man in the club. his eyes were wide and horrified at his realisation; an ugly feeling making him tense in the stranger's hold.

"you're so fucking pretty, baby." the man moaned into his ear, groping his ass while rolling his hips forward. "can't wait to fuck you." jeongguk flinched at the voice, it not being that of the man he was imagining.

"stop." he grit his teeth, shoving the other man off him as he backed away. "get the fuck off me!" he snapped, wiping his lips with his wrist, a repulsed look on his face. "piss off. we're done here."

the other man scoffed as he was shoved away from the younger, quickly shoving past him with a grumble of 'shouldn't have lead me on, then.'

jeongguk grit his teeth and clenched his eyes shut, finding himself repulsed by the surroundings in which he normally loved. he felt too suffocated by the sea of half naked and sweaty bodies, found himself disgusted by the putrid reek of alcohol in the air.

his eyes opening, he couldn't breathe. his mouth dry as he realised his mistake, and his heart dropped.

he had imagined taehyung.

why did he imagine taehyung?

----

Did I mention that gguk is a bottom?👁👄👁
Though, I think I will make him a switch in future smut? Idk.

-TaesThickThighs