chapter eight.

-chapter eight-

"what's up, kid?" yoongi grinned as taehyung stumbled into the tattoo parlour, ten minutes later then he was meant to be, tripping over the doormat and barely catching himself before he fell into a clumsy heap. "Having a bit of trouble there?" He snickered, leaning back in his seat behind the counter, his feet kicked up as he gave a lazy smirk. "you're late."

Taehyung's cheeks burned in embarrassment, his face flustered as a couple of clients watched from where they sat in the waiting area. "H-Hey, Yoongi Hyung." He straightened up, unzipping his coat as he made his way towards the counter, clearing his throat. "Is Jeongguk back?"

"He came in this morning, actually." Yoongi replied, looking over towards the small Studio rooms. "He seems a bit pissed off, So Try not to rile him up. You're gonna sit in while he does an appointment today."

Taehyung nodded with a grin, waving him off with a sloppy two-finger salute as he made his way into the hallway. "I'll try, Thanks Hyung!"

Entering the small Room, Taehyung found Jeongguk sat on a stool, hunched over the table as he worked on what seemed to be a Tattoo Design. He didn't see any stencil, so It was quite clear that The Ravenette was freehanding.

"Uh, Hey.." he spoke awkwardly, throwing his coat over the back of the other chair as he hesitantly approached the slumped over figure. "How've you been?"

Jeongguk looked up at him with a frown, tightening his grip on the pencil. "It's none of your business, blueberry."

Taehyung frowned, growing irritated with the lack of respect. Why was this guy always so pissed off? "Well Sorry, Asshat, But You're meant to be my mentor, if you haven't forgot."

The Blue Haired man clicked his tongue with a frown as he sat down in the client Chair. "But no, you fucked off for three days instead to go clubbing, judging by the state of your neck." He scoffed. "While you've been sleeping around, Everyone's been worried."

"Not my problem." Jeongguk merely shrugged, looking back down at his work. "I do what I want." He'd been shading in some rose petals before Taehyung arrived, Merely free-handing in his book.

Today's client wanted a greyscale Thigh Piece, that mainly consisted of flowers, so Jeongguk decided to draw some designs options on a smaller scale to kill time.

He heard Taehyung hum in response to his words, and he looked up slightly, rolling his eyes when Taehyung was leaning over to get a view of his book.

"What are you drawing?" The blue haired grinned, not phased by the irritated glare the younger sent him. "It's very-"

"Get away from me." Jeongguk shoved him away, huffing as he held the book to his chest. "Don't you have your own design book to work on?"

Taehyung's grin widend, much to Jeongguk's dismay.

"Well, actually!" Taehyung quickly grabbed his backpack, unzipping it clumsily before pulling out the black book. Tossing it towards the grumpy younger, he chuckled. "Tada! Tell me what you think!"

Jeongguk didn't bother catching the book, watching it land on the table in a heap. He sighed, reaching for it as The elder sat down beside him. Curling his fingertip over the hard cover, he cast the blue haired man a displeased look before flipping it open.