one

"isabell?"
malina asks into her phone.
"give me five minutes, i'll be there soon"
her manager explains in a rush.
malina just nods, knowing that isabell is not able to see it.

she was tired of her. of her laziness, of her ideas for her career. malina did understand that her manager is just trying to look out for her but it didn't feel like it.

isabell always agreed to cooperations and jobs malina doesn't even want. like this shoot she has to do now. it's for the paris football team paris saint german or short PSG.
she wasn't into football. she didn't understand the purpose of it. twenty men running after a ball trying to kick it into a net which is supposed to be protected by one man. it didn't make sense to her.

now she was booked to do a photo shoot with one player and was supposed to have a guest role in their short film for qatar airways.

she begged her manager to cancel it for her but isabell said it's important for her representation. malina didn't give a shit about her representation or reputation. the people would talk about her anyway, no matter what she did.

she was never a scandalous celebrity but reporters always found their way to write bad news about her. no matter if it would be about her dead boyfriend or her failed relationship with her dad.

a loud noise made her jump. it was her manager in her car.
"get in, we're already late"
"yeah and who's fault is that?"
isabell didn't react. as soon as malina sat in the car she started driving to the studio where the shoot was supposed to be.

malina didn't speak for the whole ride. she just wanted to get done with the stupid job. isabell seemed to notice her mood.
"don't be like that, it will be good"
malina scoffed as she looked out of the window again.

after some time they finally arrived at the studio. much to malinas pleasure they weren't many cars, so not many people would be involved in this thing.

"let's just finish this"
she sighs as she walks up to the entrance.
they both walked into the building. in the front was a reception were isabell filled out some documents.
they were allowed to go in and took the elevator to the 11th floor.

when they arrived she was directly put into a cabin to change into a pair of shorts and a jersey with her name on it.
a make up artist quickly did. her make up and a hair stylist tried to do something with her natural big wavy hair which was a challenge to him.

after some struggling he managed to get a good result and she was able to start.
she walked on the set and saw a man already sitting on the ground.

when the camera man saw her his face showed some sort of relief. "dios míos, finally malina"

"sorry, the traffic", she explained. the man stood up and walked up to her.
when she looked him in the eyes it felt like she was being pulled into a hug. his warm hazel colored eyes gave her chills but let her feel warm at the same time.
it was something magical. his face was pure perfection. everything about him screamed perfection. his perfect lips curled into a smile as he caught her staring. but he was impressed be her either. her wavy brown hair was clipped up by the half, while the other half laid on her shoulders. her curves looked like they were made by god personally and her legs were long and thin.

"okay kids cut the flirting we need to start", the camera man hides stressed.
they both looked at the ground while walking in front of the camera.
the camera man embarrassed them both.

"okay for the first shoot neymar has to kick the ball in the air after that we throw it at malina who catches it and smiles into the camera got it?". they both nodded.