two

after neymar brought davi to a friend they arrived at the restaurant. it was a rich restaurant which made malina feel uncomfortable.

"i don't think I'm dressed appropriately enough for that", she said laughing.
"neither am i so we're both gonna look like idiots". she smiled at his words. he was right, they were both wearing joggers. they made their way out of the car and into the restaurant.

malina recognized the weird looks people gave them but neymar just shrugged it off, saying he had done worse things.

by the time their food came they were in a deep conversation talking about every nonsense that came to their mind.
they talked about her childhood and his time at barca. about davi and her little sister. after some time the alcohol kicked in and their conversations started to get weirder and weirder.

they were now talking about their first time and how horrible it was. malina was now talking about the boy she had her first time with.

"he did nothing right. i don't blame him, i was clueless too but still?", she said. "i bet i can do better than him", he said flirting looking her deeply into her hazel colored eyes. "yeah you really think so?", she asked challenging.
"yeah I do."

"then I have no arguments to stop you", this caused him to smile, "but I still want my desert"
"oh I know what I can get you for desert", he said while looking at his lap.

"darling you're a short man, so I don't expect anything else from your dick don't worry. i'll trust the tiramisu", she smirked while he stared at her in disbelief.

after some time their conversations started to get back to normal topics. talking to each other seemed so easy to them. it felt so natural, like they never did anything else.

she loved how his eyes lit up when be looked at her when she started talking and he loved how her nose made a sweet crunch when she started laughing at his jokes.

neither of them had noticed that their legs were intertwined under the table.

„okay no i don't believe you that!"
„it's true i've never seen the greatest showman", he admitted smiling.
her mouth fell open.

„that movie was my whole childhood, how have you never seen it?"
„i didn't watch movies as a kid, i was always out on the street, playing football"
„that explains your talent", she admitted. „so you think I'm a good player?", he asked her grinning.
„please stay humble but yes, you're a good player"

he smiled at her comment. hearing her say that made his heart feel warm in a strange way.

„okay let's play a game", she stated. „what game?"
„i ask you a question and you have to answer truthfully then you can ask me a question and I have to answer truthfully", she explains. „that's the most boring game ever"
„you wanted to take me out to get to know me"
„touché"

„okay i'll start", malina says, „did you sometimes wish you wouldn't be a famous footballer?"
„all the time". malina gives him a shocked look at his immediate answer.
she didn't expect him to answer like that. „don't get me wrong i love what i'm doing but as you may know being popular has its good and bad aspects and in my case the bad aspects are more than the good ones."

malina looks down at her plate. his answer brought her to the loss of words. he chuckles a little as he sees her reaction. „i never thought being a footballer is something people would hate", she whispers.

„it's not that you're footballer, it's not that you're good, it's because you're better. everything you do is being watched. every step you take in every game is being criticized. it sucks to be honest"

„yeah i can imagine that". it was not even a lie. she could imagine that. malina was tracked by paparazzi and fans as well. not in the way neymar was, but pretty similar. if someone could understand how the media can destroy your life, it would be her.

"okay my turn", he starts, "what do you do for living, i forgot to ask earlier"
"i'm an actress"

he was impressed. he expected her to be a model but he never thought she'd have the talent to act. "really? how come i've never heard of you?"
"i don't think that the shows i play in are something you watch in your free time". he was even more curious now.
"what shows do you play in?"
"i played the main character in euphoria-", she was interrupted by him.
"the anime?" "no the show by hbo max", she explains. he shook his head, not knowing what it was.
"well i played the main character in the fearless movies, i played a main character in gilmore girls, i had many side roles but the biggest role, most people know me for is the character wanda maximoff in the marvel universe", she explains proudly. she loved her job more than anything else.

she could process her feelings and emotions through acting. it helped her through a really rough time.

"i have seen the marvel movies, that was you who played wanda? your performance was amazing", he exclaimed impressed.

they continued with their little game but couldn't really keep up with it. they stopped at every question and started talking about that for what felt like hours. after some time the cashier came with the invoice.

malina was about to pull out her credit card when neymar gently laid his hand on hers and giving the cashier his card.
she smiled at the little gesture.

after they left neymar didn't let go of her hand. neither of them bothered to hold hands, they enjoyed it.

"can you bring me home?", malina asked him. he nodded and opened the door for her.

he turned on the radio and started driving. malina was humming to the song that was playing and enjoyed looking out of the window. he was still holding her hand.

"wait, where are you driving?", she asked him panicky. she never told him her address. "home". "but i never told you where i live". malina was confused.
"oh, not your home sweetheart, my home", he smirked. "but-", she was interrupted by him. "no buts". "what about davi?"
"he's staying at my friends over night"
"what about-" "meus deus stop worrying". she gasped as she lets herself fall back into the seat.

after about twenty minutes, they arrived at his house. she was impressed by it. malina wasn't poor herself but still she mostly lived in a cute little apartment near the eiffel tower. this house was a whole new level.

"you coming?", he asked her amused as he noticed her staring at the house. she quickly made her way in.

when she carefully closed the door he gently grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.