six

it had been three weeks since lora started staying at malinas apartment. it had been three weeks since malina and neymar slept together. the thing was, neither of them could stop thinking about that night.

it only had been one night but it felt like their bodies were craving for each other, dying of missing the other one.

malina was currently in the kitchen, making breakfast for lora and her when she got a message on her phone.

isabell
we have a meeting today. 11am, my office. don't be late!

malina directly responded with a short okay and put her phone away. while she decorated the table, she noticed a sleepy lora coming out of her room.

"hey penguin, slept good?". lora just nodded in response. penguin was something malina kept calling her since lora was five. lora had told her sister how all her friends had a costume for halloween and that she was so sad that mum didn't allow her to get one so malina worked double shifts to buy her a penguin costume. lora was so happy about it that she didn't stop wearing it for one whole week.

ever since then malina called her penguin. lora was fine with the nickname. it was like an insider between the two.

"i'm free the whole day but i have an meeting at 11", malina explained as they started eating. "that's fine, oh by the way have you seen that neymar is back in town he was in são paulo for three weeks", lora explained. ever since she heard that her sister and neymar had slept together she was imagining them as a couple.

"yes i have, believe it or not, i actually use instagram sometimes". lora falsely gasped, "you don't even know how to do a story". "and i still have over 150 million followers", she said smiling. "that's only because you're hollywoods number one". malina shrugged her shoulders.

they finished their breakfast and went on with their personal stuff.
at 11am malina said her goodbye to lora who was playing some game on her phone
and left. 

the traffic was pretty bad but she eventually managed to be in isabells office on time.

when she entered it a stressed isabell looked up to her.
"thank god, you're finally here". "what's the matter?", malina asked interested.
"let's wait till the rest shows up", isabell explains. "the rest?", malina asks surprised.

isabell sat down at the big table and malina did the same. 
after some time the door to the office opened and malina recognized a voice which made her freeze immediately.
why are we even here? she heard the familiar voice say. when she looked up a pair of eyes met hers that made her unable to move.

they both just stared at each other, unable to say something.

"looks like you two know each other", the man next to neymar said. malina and neymar both awkwardly nodded.

"oh god please don't tell me you let him between you legs too", isabell scoffed which caused neymar to look at her like she was a monster.

"excuse me?", malina tried to defend herself. her manager tried to shrug it off and gestured neymar and his probably manager to sit down.

"so miss clark and i have been in touch lately and came to an idea which probably has an really good influence on your reputation", neymars manager explained. malina quickly realized how similar neymar and his manager looked.

"i don't know what you exactly mean?", malina asked awkwardly. "you two have to date for the media", isabell explained.

malina and neymar immediately shook their head. "nope no way", they both said I'm sync.

"i know this may be shocking for you two but please believe us, this can work and have a really outcome for both of you", his manager tried to convince us.

"isabell, please no". "malina listen to me once this could be a really good opportunity after leander", she tried again. "don't say that, you know better than anyone that it took enough time to get me where i am now so please for once in my miserable life let me do what i want!", with that malina stormed out of the room.

she ran out of the building and stopped at the sidewalk. suddenly her knees felt heavy and her breathing got bad. she sat down trying to control her breath but it wasn't really working.

she started to panic more and more when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. when she turned around she recognized neymar, smiling at her rubbing her back, trying to comfort her.

she didn't know where it came from but it felt like a splash of safety was washing over her and she got control again.

"i am so sorry you just had to witness this, i-", he interrupted her, "no it's okay, are you good?". malina nodded.

they both sat in silence for a short while until malina said something, "would you do it?", she asked. "do what?". "date me for the media?". he smiled at the ground before answering. "yeah, yeah i would". a smile made its way onto her face. "then let's do it, date for the media"