seven

malina was tracing in her room while her two best friends watched her amused.

"calm down babe", her female best friend yulia said, "it will be fine, don't worry". "yeah, unless she spills her drink on him, or pees her pants or-", "you're not helping", yulia interrupted ricardo, their male best friend, while he was listing all the things malina accidentally has done on former dates.

"you are both no help, what am i even gonna wear, i have nothing", malina whined. "babe, sorry to break it to you, but you're standing in you own walk in closet and your feet are covered with clothes", ricardo friendly reminded her.

"he said a restaurant so i probably could go for an little black dress?", she asked.
"yeah that doesn't sound too bad, show me what you've got", yulia encouraged her.

malina showed them some options. they decided that none of them were really good so she went with her little dark red silky dress leander once bought for her.

malina didn't know where her nervousness was coming from.
"babe chill, you look hot as fuck plus it's not you're first time going out with him", ricardo reminded her.,

malina nodded as she looked at herself in the mirror one last time. the dress she was wearing was complimenting her curves perfectly and her black high heels were making her legs look long and thin. her wavy brown hair was styled up and two strands were hanging out. she had some decent make up but her lips were colored in a dark red tone, accompanying with her dress.

"malina if you don't end up in bed with him tonight i don't believe in god anymore", yulia gasped. "you don't believe in god", ricardo reminded her. "then i don't believe in shameless anymore duh, you get my point"
"woah leave shameless out of this", malina defended their favorite tv show.

in that moment her phone buzzed. a name appeared on the screen which made her nervous again.

junior
i'm here

"oh junior, i see", ricardo mocked his best friend. "shut up, i'm going"
with that she grabbed her purse and walked out of her apartment komplex.

she spotted his car and quickly made her way to it. when she opened the door and sat down his head shot up. malina looked him into the eyes and it was like being trapped all over again.

his warm hazel colored eyes were capturing hers. "hi", she broke the silence. "hey".

he started driving and she quickly realized where they were going.

"why are we dressed so elegant", she asked curious. "well, the first time we went to a restaurant we were dressed like complete losers so now we can make up for that", he explained. she smiled at his words. it warmed her heart that he still remembered the visit at the restaurant and not just their sex.

after a quick drive they arrived at the restaurant. malina was stunned at the store. it looked very expensive. not that she didn't have the money but one thing she remembered from her childhood was always stay humble. it was something her grandma always said.

today, it felt like she predicted malinas future. she always told her that she would be a star one day. now she was.

the sad thing was malinas grandma never saw her being a star. she died when malina was six.

her thoughts were disturbed by neymar gently pulling her to the table they were advised. it was obvious that it was in front of a big window. malina was sure isabell arranged that so the paparazzi could take their pictures.

as malina thought as soon as their first meal arrived she felt the first flashes from camera. "just smile, it will be over soon", neymar said while smiling at her.
"i know it just doesn't feel right", she said faking a smile. it looked deadly real but neymar noticed the force behind it.

"how about you come with me to my place after, davi's in brazil right now", neymar offered. malina nodded as an answer. "what is davi doing in brazil?"
"his mum lives there", neymar explained.

they continue talking and malina tries to keep her fake smile but realized after some time that neymar really gets her to laugh so after some time she lets her mask fall.

"it looks really good on you", he complements her while smiling. "what?", she asked confused. "your real smile". malina blushes at his comment. she's slightly disappointed that he noticed her fake smile and could separate it from her real one.

after some time their invoice came and neymar, as the gentleman that he was, decided to pay.

when they were leaving the restaurant he used his jacket to hide their faces as best as possible.

"paparazzi annoy me", he stated when they both sat in the car. "let's just drive to yours, there we have our privacy".
he nodded and started driving.

neymar put on the radio to ease the tension that started to grow in the car. malina was thankful for him just putting on the radio and not trying to start an actual conversation.

she thought she needed a few minutes to recollect herself. she always has been a person with a really small social battery, so whenever she's around people for a long time, she gets really exhausted and drained.

but this time it didn't feel like recollection, it didn't feel like she had to load her social battery which was strange to her because she spent the whole evening talking with someone.

it just felt like tiredness after the past weeks. she let out an relieved sigh at this conclusion.

"you alright?", he asks her smiling. "never been better", she whispers as she feels her eyelids feeling heavy.

when neymar arrived at his house, he noticed malina deeply asleep so he decided to let her have her peace and gently carried her inside.

he was so thankful that the media didn't know where he lives because that could have been really awkward, especially in moments like these.

after he got inside his house he quickly went to the bedroom. he tried to undress her which surprisingly worked really well.

a part of him was happy that she wore a bra but another part of him would've died to see those boobs again. he helped her put on a big shirt which was one of his and covered her with a blanket.

he kissed her forehead and wanted to leave but malina grabbed his hand.
"don't leave", she whispered half asleep.

he smiled as he undressed himself and laid down next to her. "have a good sleep meu amor", he whispered into the ear as he fell asleep quickly after her.