nine

"hey everything will be alright", neymar said as he gently laid his hand on malinas thigh as they sat in a limousine being driven to her movie premiere.

"i know it's just, i don't know how people will react to the movie", she said still breathing heavy. "from what i've seen already you're an amazing actress so if anything is not good it's not because of you", he encouraged her. she forced a little smile for him and they both got out of the limousine.

she was holding tight onto his arm as they walked through the camera flash.
"you're doing amazing sweetheart", he whispered as they were halfway through. she smiled at the nickname, this time it was a real one.

they were now standing in front of a big wall in front of many reporters and camera men/ women. malina pushed her nervousness down and started to get confident again.

"malina right here!"
"malina can we get a photo please"
"is neymar your boyfriend?"
"how's lenny?"

malina shot a glare at the annoying reporter who asked her the last question.

it was publicly known that her ex boyfriend died, why did he ask her that?

she just shrugged it off, smiling at the cameras again.

she was comfortable by now but still really relieved when they finally could sit down and watch the finished movie for the first time.

•••

"we get it"

"you don't get it"

"just tell us the truth"

"I WAS KIDNAPPED! I WAS RAPED! WHY DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME!"

neymar grabbed malinas hand as he watched the scene. seeing her curled up on the sofa, screaming her lines did something to him.

it felt like someone grabbed his heart and was squeezing it. it made his chest feel heavy. suddenly he felt little tears, making his vision blurry.

he gulped hardly. this scene was making his chest tighten. it was so hurtful for him to watch her, being so hurt, so vulnerable.

she looked over to him, spotting the tears in his eyes.
"hey, shh it's okay, it's just acting", she calms him down, drawing small circles on his hand.

he nods at her words, showing her he'll be fine. she smiled at him. it wanted her heart, seeing how much people got affected by her acting.

•••

@neymarjr     liked by @malinajk, @brunam, @ricroc and 826,927 others tagged: @malinajk caption: happy movie premiere to my gorgeous mal <3 go watch believe me now!

@neymarjr liked by @malinajk, @brunam, @ricroc and 826,927 others
tagged: @malinajk
caption: happy movie premiere to my gorgeous mal <3 go watch believe me now!

comments:

@malinajk: tysm junior <8
@malinajk @neymarjr: you know i  
  hate that nickname
@neymarjr @malinajk: yes i know.
  836 replies^

@user1: why did his ex like his post?!
@user1 @user2: they're still friends
  21 replies^

@user3: malina < bruna m
@user3 @user4: bruna m < malina
  526 replies^

@user5: omg he called her mal i'm gonna faint
@user5 @malinajk: please don't
  636 replies^

@rafaella: you have a girlfriend?!
@rafaella @user6: he didn't tell his
sister bruh
362 replies^

@user6: okay but she's mad pretty
@user6 @user4: facts.
liked by @neymarjr
782 replies^

tap to load more comments •

•••

"ney?", malina asked neymar.

the premiere was already over and they decided to go to his place.
"hm?"

"who's bruna?", she asked after reading his comments under his post.
"my ex girlfriend", he explained and she nodded understandingly.
"you're still friends with her?", she asked trying to act like she didn't care but deep down she did. she looked up brunas profile and saying that that woman was hella pretty was definitely underestimating.
"why you jealous", he asked smirking putting an arm around her, cuddling himself closer at her.

"wrong answer junior", she said rolling her eyes, removing his arm and moving away from him.

"hey, you have nothing to worry about", he said calming, "you are one hundred times prettier than her"

malina just nodded looking at her phone again, gulping hard.

"hey mal look at me", he demanded, taking the phone out of her hands, softly grabbing her chin, making her look at him.

"you are so fucking beautiful, i can't even express it in words. i don't know shit about social media but i think they call people like you it girl, and trust me you are, believe me"

she was about to give him a smile but quickly remembered he was probably only saying that because he had to.

"you don't have to pretend neymar", she said coldly.

"i am not, i meant everything i just said", he justifies himself.

she just scoffed at his words, taking her phone again.

"okay if you wanna be a bitch go for it"

"i am not being a bitch"

"you are", he says, looking at his
phone.
"i am not"

"then why are you rejecting me?", he asks challenging, looking her in the eyes, coming closer to her face.

she gulps hard as he looks him deeply in the eyes, feeling his lips brushing against hers.

"i- i have to go", she stutters, as she stumbles out of his house.

a/n:
hey y'all, i wanted to say some things.
first, yes i know believe me came out in 2018 but it fits in the context so i chose this film.
second, i really hope y'all like this story so far. i have some big things planned for malina and neymar. 
third, i also wanna go deeper into the friendship between ric, yulia and malina and i wanna write more about malinas backstory. i thought about writing flashbacks but i'm not sure.
anyways i'll try to update today or tomorrow but i can't promise anything. love y'all <3