eleven

@neymarjr   liked by @malinajk, @rafaella, @brunamarquezine and 4,729,736 others tagged: @malinajk caption: meu amor <3

tagged: @malinajk
caption: meu amor <3

comments:
@malinajk: mi cariño <3
liked by @neymarjr
827 replies^

@rafaella: uhm what did i miss?
@rafaella @user1: he didn't tell her
   😭
   671 replies^

@user2: couple goals!!!
@user2 @user4: i liked him more   
   with bruna 
   950 replies^

@user3: they're so cute
   672 replies^

@user4: bruna is way prettier
   9264 replies^

tap to load more comments •

•••

malina was peacefully snoring while laying on neymar half asleep. they were still at her apartment.

yulia already left but neymar still stayed. since he had a day off of training, which was really rare, he wanted to spend it with her.

her eyes were closed and her lips were opened a little bit.

neymar looked down at her in awe and softly stroked her hair.

"você é linda meu amor", he whispered into her right ear.
you are beautiful my love.

she smiled widely at his words, cuddling herself closer at him.
she wanted to answer him but didn't already want to indirectly show him she could speak his language.

malina felt her eyelids get heavy again and slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

also neymar had problems holding his eyes open. he looked at her beautiful face one last time and happily closed his eyes, with his arms around her waist and her head in the crotch of his neck.

only after a few minutes a loud noise made them both shoot up in shook.

"jesucristo, ¿que fue eso?", malina asked surprised but really tired.
jesus christ, what was that?

"i think it's my phone", neymar answered slightly irritated by the sound.
"ugh i hate her", he groaned as he answered the call.

malina looked at him confused.

"rafa what do you want?", he asked annoyed into the phone.

"VOCÊ TEM UMA NAMORADA?!", his sister screamed into her phone which made him move his head away immediately at the loud sound.
YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!

"could you probably stop screaming?", he asked her in english which confused her.

"por que você está falando inglês, espere, ela está com você agora
mesmo?", rafa asked excited.
why are you talking english, wait, is she with you right now?

"sim", he answered his sister.
yes.

he was embarrassed what his sister was going to do. she was known for humiliating him in front of all his girlfriends.

"colocar-me em alta-voz", rafaella demanded.
put me on speaker.

neymar did. as he was told and only seconds later rafaella spoke again as neymar nervously fiddled with his fingers.

"hi mal i can call you mal right well i'm gonna do anyway so you have to deal with it but anyway i'm rafaella", the woman ranted, now in english.

"hi rafaella i guess you know who i am", malina chuckled slightly amused. she noticed how nervous neymar was while she spoke with his sister.

"you can call me rafa and yes i know who you are, i mean who doesn't", rafa says with an obvious look on her face.

malina laughs at rafas words. neymar decides to speak up again.
"irmã what do you want?", he asked her.

"i want to meet your girlfriend", she demanded.

"then come to paris", neymar said, furrowing his eyebrows as it was obvious.

"irmão eu quero que vocês venham ao brasil, a mãe quer conhecê-la", rafa explains.
brother, i want you guys to come to brazil, mum wants to meet her.

"você disse à mamãe?", neymar asked shocked.
you told mum?

"relaxe mano, ela a ama", rafa calmed her brother down while chuckling.
relax bro she loves her.

"eu adoraria conhecer sua mãe", malina says while smiling widely at him.
i would love to meet your mother.

neymar stares at her in shock and awe at her words.

"rafa eu te ligo mais tarde", he says not giving his phone much attention.
rafa i will call you back later.

he quickly hung up and throws his phone away.

"you speak portuguese?", he asks her surprised.

"only a little bit i'm not directly fluent", she explains chuckling.

"então você entende tudo o que eu disse em português?", he asked now worried.
so you did understand everything i said in portuguese?

"yes, and i love it", she assures him.
it wasn't a lie. she loved when he called her portuguese names and spoke in his mother language.

it always made her heart beat faster.
the way how the words rolled over his tongue sounded more than perfect in her ears.

he looks at her lips and quickly pulls her closer to him by grabbing her waist.

"did i ever tell you that i really really like you?", he mumbled against her lips, slowly closing his eyes.

they were now so close, their noses were touching and they could feel each others hot breath against their mouth.

"you did", malina answers smiling, also closing her eyes.

he chuckled before gently pressing his lips onto hers.
she reacted quickly and kissed him back. their lips moved in sync, like they were made just for each other.

neymar pulled her onto his lap and started to squeeze her ass. malina quietly moaned at his actions.

"princesa stop that or i can guarantee for nothing", he groaned as she moved her hips in circles.

"no one's stopping you darling", malina teasingly whispered into his ear before softly biting his earlobe.

a/n
guess who's alive...
it's been nearly a month. oops, anyway
hope you enjoyed this chapter. i promise i'm gonna start to update more regularly plus i have some drama planned so be prepared! i think the next chapter is gonna be a bit longer or i will break it into two chapters... we'll see
- j