three [🌶️]

he pushes some strands of hair behind her ear, leaning in and whispered, "why are you so rigid, malina?"
she tightly presses her lips together, trying to stop her breath from hitching and much to her fortunate, he removes his hand off her thigh with a satisfied smirk on his face.
her hand slowly moves to its way down to his bulge. her teeth were sinking down her bottom lip before giving his clothed member a squeeze. neymar grabbed malinas wrist and stopped her movements.

"what are you doing?"

"nothing" she innocently smiled, cupping him through his jeans again. a groan left his lips, squeezing his eyes shot when she kept on caressing him.
"malina" he hissed.
she leaned towards his ear, seductively grinning, "i want you".

"fuck". He clenched his jaw, his blood rushing southern and feeling trapped inside of his pants. he cupped her cheeks and hungrily connected their lips. his tongue was swirling against hers, his legs straddling her while hovering above her.

"you're so needy for me, aren't you?" he said between kisses. she could only nod, her hands finding the hem of his shirt and tugging it up. he smiled against her as her tongue was still exploring his mouth.

he straightened his position. the moment he removed the shirt, her hands were all over his torso, roaming in utter need.

he leaned back in again, planting damp kisses on her jaw.
"what do you want me to do to you, baby?" He rasped.

"everything", she whispered back.
"everything, huh?", he amusingly said, sucking on the spot behind her ear that made her toes curl.

quickly, he grabbed both of her wrists, pinning them over her head. he held them there, keeping her helpless under him.

he pecked her lips, "even if I tie your wrists together?"
She nodded her head.
his kisses started to move down malina, nibbling and sucking his way down the side of her throat, "even if I blindfold you?"
she desperately nodded her head.

his kisses found the lacy material of her bra, pushing it down to reveal her already puckered pink nipples. he pressed a long, lingering kiss on either of them. "even if I spank you?"

she was moaning and nodding her head at this point. he pushed the transparent pantie away starting to leave kisses all over her stomach. the tip of his tongue marking a wet path on her lower abdomen, pecking the spot all over again with his gaze stuck on her. "even if i fuck you from all positions? from behind? from up? from down?"

the pulsing in her core was nearly shaking her. she nodded vehemently.

his hands grabbed a fistful of her plump ass, kneading it while leaving teasing kisses and licks on her inner thighs. "even if i fuck your face?"

"yes!" she couldn't take it anymore, "yes to all of those! do it please!"

he smirked. she was waiting impatiently for him to start. the thought of not knowing what he would do or how he would touch her thrilled her. her heartbeat increased when she felt him do nothing at first.

but he took his sweet time in looking at her, taking every inch of her greedy self. her petite breast, flat stomach and creamy thighs. in his dictionary, she was the synonym of perfection and temptation.

he popped the button to his pants open, finally freeing his pulsing member from the trap. he leaned back in, pressing featherlight kisses on the corner of her mouth.

quiet breaths moved past her lips, his kisses were so delicate, she felt like melting into a puddle.

his tongue gingerly swept across the flesh of her bottom lip, fingertips carefully grazing the side of her waist.

"ney" she arched her back at the little touches.

"gonna fuck you so good, love" he latched his mouth to her pink peak, immediately sucking it in, swirling his tongue around to coat it in his salvia.

"mhmm, ah" she tried to push herself further up, wanting to feel more of his mouth around her tit and he started being entirely messy, biting across the soft skin, damping it.

he kissed his way to the other breast, giving it the same treatment while his hand was kneading the other.

"please." she whined, "please touch me already."

"so impatient.", he mumbled with her nipple against his bottom lip. he gave it a lay peck and moved his way down to her core.

his hands were rubbing her inner thighs dangerously close to her center, brushing against the strings often. She bucked her hips up at the sinful movement.

"ney." she whined again, "p-please."

he pushed his boxers down, his thick cock slapping against his lower abdomen. without waiting any longer he rammed himself fully into her without warning.

"ah! n-ney! uh!" she loudly moaned at the sudden fullness, her wrists hurting from all the pulling.

"you're so fucking wet." he groaned, "so wet and warm. fuck, you're perfect."

his hand were sinking into her shoulders, taking the tightness of her walks squeezing him. "is that what you wanted, love?" he asked, his balls slapping against her ass.

"ah! yes!" she moaned, her nails sinking into his palms. he was fucking her so good, so deep. this was what she wanted. this was what she craved.

"you're so naughty. planning all of this just for me to fuck you hard." she whispered between moans.

her moans started getting louder. "who's man are you?"
"yours!" she nearly screamed, "only yours!"

"mine." he possessively growled, grabbing her by the hips to go even faster. all that echoed in the room was the squeaking of the bed, the wet noises of his dick sliding in and out of her, her high-pitched moans and his groans.

"i'm gonna cum." she gasped.

"cum." he said, grabbing her legs by the back of her thighs and pushing them to her torso. he started hitting deeper spots.

"fuck, oh, uh, f-fuck! i-i can't!" she couldn't think anymore, her mind was in a haze of pleasure. moans after moans were spilling out. her arms and wrists were hurting from his tight grips but she couldn't even feel that in that moment, not when euphoria was about to crash on her.

"come on, cum, baby. cum on me." he encouraged her, panting when his thrusts got deeper, harder and faster than before.

"ney!" with his name on her tongue, she felt the sweetest relief crash on her. her eyes were tightly shot, her wrists getting sore by the way she pulled, a string of saliva dripping down the corner of her lips.

by the feeling of his shaft getting clenched by her tight walls, he couldn't hold himself back anymore and dumped his hot semen into her.

while they both rode down their high, he gently pushed strands of hair out of her face, wiped the rivulet of her saliva with his thumb and caressed her cheeks with his knuckles.

"does your wrist hurt?" he worriedly asked. seeing them tinted in a shade of red made him wince. he carefully placed kisses in the sore parts.

"no, it's fine" she retracted her hand, scooting herself closer to him. he pulled her up, carrying her to the bedroom. he was now finally on his side which made her snuggle closer. her chest was pressed against his.

"are you happy now?" he genuinely asked while leaving kisses on her temple.

"very." she smiled against him, putting her chin on his chest to look up at him.

he put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"that's good." he whispered into her ear.