eight

neymar heard a soft voice arguing somewhere which caused him to slowly wake up. he quickly realized that that voice was malina.

she was arguing with someone in the hallway. at first neymar was confused why malina was in his house but then the memories from last night and evening started to come back which brought a smile to his lips.

"mamá por favor", she desperately begged.
mum please. "tráemela, no puede quedarse contigo". just bring her to mine, she can't stay with you guys.

neymar assumed she was speaking spanish. he could speak it a little because of his time at barca. it sounded beautiful to him.

"si no me lo devuelves, lo traeré yo mismo"
if you don't bring her, i'm gonna get her myself.

neymar heard someone protesting on the other side of the phone but malina hung up. she felt her chest tightening and took some deep breath in and out to calm herself.

"you alright?", neymar asked her carefully. she shrieked at his words, assuming she thought she was alone.

"geez what are you doing here". "sweetheart this is my house", he chuckles. "yeah right sorry i'm little bit off". "it's alright, you wanna eat breakfast", he suggested. malina nodded and they both made their way into the kitchen.

"you still have this strawberry yoghurt?", she asked him. "how do you know- that was you who stole it, i thought it was davi", he said, feeling bad for davi as he accused him of stealing it. "it was really delicious". he chuckled as he passed her one of them.

he prepared a little breakfast and they both sat down on his big balcony enjoying the meal.

"did you undress me yesterday?", she asked curious. she had still no idea how she changed from her dress into a big shirt she has never seen before.

"i did, i hope it's no problem", he apologized. "nah, it's nothing you haven't seen before". he chuckled at her response. "off topic but do you wanna tell me what this call was about?". malina started to uncomfortably shift in her seat. "it was about uhm... about my cat", she lied, not wanting to tell him that it was about her mum, basically kidnapping lora. "are you planning on telling me the truth?", he asked her.
"wha- i'm saying the truth", she defended herself. "you said you're a dog person malina"

she sighed, "it's just family stuff don't worry 'bout it". he nodded sipping at his coffee again.

they were now sitting in an comfortable silence until malinas phone lit up.

isabell
you and neymar are going to the premiere of believe me. tomorrow 6pm.

„looks like you're not gonna get rid of me junior", she said as he passed him the phone to read the message.

"so, junior?", he asked smirking. deep down he liked the nickname but still wanted to tease her. she shrugged her shoulders sipping at her cup of tea.

"what role do you play in believe me?", he asked after some time. "i play the main character lisa. she lives in an abusive household and one night she gets kidnapped and raped. she can escape but nobody believes her. it's a story based of real events". he chocks on his coffee. "do you ever play normal roles?", he asked, now amused. "wha- my roles are normal", she defended herself.

"okay this role for believe me is definitely not normal, wanda maximoff is also an emotional wreck and what the fuck is wrong with rue bennet from euphoria". she was impressed at how he remembered her biggest roles. "i thought you haven't seen euphoria?", she asked teasingly. "i might have looked it up after our last meet", he admitted shyly. "aww how thoughtful of you", she pecked his cheek. "don't think too high of ourself", he chuckles, "oh by the way davi walked in on me watching rue taking drugs, i think the poor boy is traumatized for his life". malina burst out into laughter. "he's nine how does he know what drugs are?", she asked still amused.

"i don't fucking know but karolina, his mum called as soon as he was back in brazil, asking why my girlfriend was taking drugs", he exclaimed. "oh god, wait davi thought i was your girlfriend?", malina asked surprised. "yes, he was devastated when i told him you weren't". malina couldn't stop laughing. "i really like your kid", she said out of breath because of her laugh.
he proudly smiled.

davi was his everything. it warmed his heart, seeing how much people liked him.

they both finished their breakfast and made their way back inside.

"what languages do you speak?", he asked her after some time.

they were now laying on his couch, cuddled up next to each other. both had no idea how they ended up like this, it just happened naturally, but both had nothing against it.

"i'm fluent in english, german, french, italian and spanish and i can speak a little bit russian", she answers his questions proudly. "wow, how did you learn all of this?", he asks impressed.
"i taught myself". "what?", he asked now surprised. "oh and i can do sign language". "right why shouldn't you", he said chuckling as he leaned back again.
malina was also fluent in portuguese but she decided to keep it a secret, at least for now.

"as much as i want to stay with you, i really need to go home", she sadly says.
"don't leave me", he whines. "i'm sorry", she mouths as she stands up.

she's already put on a pair of his shorts so she just grabs her dress and puts on her heels from last night. "you really look like an idiot wearing my shirt and shorts plus the heels", he chuckles. "shut up". with that she walks to the door. "do i at least get an goodbye kiss?", he asked looking at her like a little kid.
"hm let me think about it... no", she smirks as she's about to walk away. suddenly she's being pulled back by him and his lips crash onto hers.

the kiss gets hotter and deeper. their tongues are intertwined, fighting for dominance until malina breaks away after some time. "you happy now?", she asks smiling.
"very", he admits, smiling like an idiot."that's good". with that she walks away calling herself an uber.

as she's being driven home she checks her phone realizing she has multiple missing calls from yulia and ricardo.

she calls them both and they immediately pick up. "oh my god you're alive!", yulia exclaims. "why didn't you answer us?!", ricardo now asks a little bit upset. "ric, she was with him of course she can't phone with us, but a text would've been nice", she says now referring back at malina.

"i'm sorry guys, i forgot to give you an update", she apologizes. "was the sex at least good?", ricardo asks. "god guys we didn't sleep together!"she exclaims raising her voice but quickly shutting it down after seeing the weird look her uber driver gave her. "but-", yulia started her sentence confused. "my lazy ass fell asleep but we still had a good time", malina explains. they both nod. "we're still pissed at you", yulia says.
"yeah whatever see you, later guys". with that she hangs up.