What is this

In the city of Tokyo, a young boy opened his eyes. Wearing yellow shirt and dark blue pants the boy opened his eyes only to be stayed by a big blue raccoon with no ears, slightly red nose and a yellow bell in his neck."Wha" before he could say anything the blue racoon spoke," You had me worried for a moment, Nobita. I thought you would take quite some time to recover, after all you did fall from the stairs and hit your head into mom's vacuum cleaner which electrocuted you. Thank God I brought this safety gadget and attached it on to you earlier otherwise I am sure you would have spent plenty of days in hospital." Before this boy, now identified as Nobita, could even register what happened darkness claimed him again.

Inside a void space someone opened his eyes. Before he could even register his face scrunched up as if he was trying not to speak. This lasted for some minutes, 9 minutes to be exact. Suddenly the void started to change. Images started to flash at a incomparable speed. These images were divided into two categories. One turned into 9 bookcases and another turned into 16 bookcases the surrounding rapidly changed into what could be described as a classical Japanese house with a slightly modern look. A boy start to morph there. He had black hair and wore a yellow hoodie with blue pants and light blue shoes and looked about 13 years old. Opening his eyes he looked around around the house. His gaze swept over the bookcases and a mixture of emotions flashed through his eyes. "So it is true" the boy spoke "I really got pulled over here" he said with a soft voice mixed with the emotions he was feeling. Horror. Joy. Excitement. Fear. Acceptance. His name was Akio Elsher, a 16 year old 2nd year university student studying in MIT, now known as Nobi Nobita, a 9 year old boy 4th class student whose life is suspiciously similar to a boy with same name in a cartoon show named "Doraemon" in his previous life added with more realism.

Akio Elsher was a brilliant boy born in India. His mother was an American and father a Indian. He was a brilliant boy. While he lived his childhood normally, when he entered school he started to show his talent. He could understand complex things easily by breaking it into smaller parts. Added with the fact that he had high memory power he was able to skip some junior classes but refrained from doing that in future because his parents wanted him to live his life normally. So he took normal education from middle school. He later got accepted into IIT Bombay in CSE branch and went to MIT as transfer student same year. He was good in cricket, basketball, football and badminton. When he was on his way to buy latest one piece manga, he saw a ball of light floating around near an alley. He knew it was something known as ball lightning, a wonder of nature seen by few. It was also topic of research project in which his name was entered by his professor. " You should do something new rather than giving projects made by you in high school in the name of "Research" ". Yes he is a lazy person who loves nothing more than read Mangas in his bed which is why he always give his old projects from high school. Unfortunately his mother already knew this would happen so she already told his professors about it. Thankfully his professor gave him project which was at least interesting. Now if he were to make a video of this and submit it, he could live rest of the semester peacefully. But when he was about to take out his phone, a lightning from the sky striked the ball lightning and he knew no more.

Next time he opened his eyes he was in the body of Nobita. Nobi Nobita is a common boy who lives in Tokyo city of Japan. He is son of Tamako Nobi and Nobisuke Nobi. He is a weak boy with bad grades who is usually bullied by Giant and Suneo, his childhood friends and bullies as never misses a chance to take advantage of simplicity of Nobita. He also has a small crush on his another childhood friend named Shizuka. He has a self rival named Dekisuki, who is good in studies and sports. But aside from that he also have a brother like friend named Doraemon. Doraemon is a cat robot from 22nd century who is sent by his future grandson named Shiwashi to change his future for better. He doesn't know about his future but he remembered one time when Dekisuki was explaining something about grandpa paradox where you travel back in time and kill your grandpa and the changes in future to Shizuka and it perked his curiosity so he asked Doraemon about this and then Doraemon said," Don't worry Nobita, it is not something you should be worried about for now. Now do YOUR HOMEWORK!! ". Doraemon usually doesn't do much except when he asks him for help he gives him some 'cool gadgets' to help him out. Except that he hangs out with a cat named Mi-chan and eat Doracakes. When Doraemon came for the first time, his parents were skeptical about his claims of being from future but after some time they agreed to let him stay on condition of not bringing any other pets at home because his parents thought Doraemon was a cat with no ears and some talent to speak. He didn't tried to convince them further.

Currently he was what he thinks is his mindscape from all the isekai Mangas he read. He decided to test it by thinking of a glass of water and it suddenly materialized. But Akio or now Nobita felt slightly drained by it. With a single thought he vanished the glass but water remained. He tried to shape the water into a watch and started feeling drained by it. In the end he managed to make the rudimentary shape of watch but was strained so much that he fell down. His eyes suddenly fell upon a ball of lightning. This was the same ball he saw last time but now it was black in color." Huh what is this ?"

A/N :- All the rights of Doraemon belongs to Kishimoto. Images are taken from piniterst so all rights to there maker. I will upload soon.