A Day of New Life

"Huh what is this ?" Before Nobita could say anything else a blinding white light appeared in front of his eyes and he finds himself lying on the floor.

Rubbing his eyes he tried to look for his glasses and wore them. Now he identified himself to be lying on Nobita's room floor or now his room. It was a normal room. It had a bookcase on his left and cupboard on his right in front of him was a study desk and chair with window ahead. A box full of toys was lying near bookcase with a schoolbag next to it. 'It was his schoolbag ' he reminded himself.

Dusting himself up from floor he turned around to open the door only to be opened before him by the blue racoon who was carrying a tray with tea and snacks."Oh nobita, you are awake !" exclaimed the 'racoon'. The 'racoon' no Doraemon quickly put down the tray and quickly took out a bag which suspiciously looked like a doctor bag and started checking his condition by stethoscope."Hmm blood pressure slightly high, heart rate normal, brain condition excellent. Looks like you are fine Nobita." said Doraemon. "Oh this is Doctors bag. Surely you remember it after all you frequently get to see this."

"Oh I remember this." replied Nobita. "Then what is with this questioning gaze ?" asked Doraemon. "I was wondering if it is possible to cure my eyes with this gadget of yours ?" Doraemon looked surprised for a moment but quickly composed himself and replied "Yes it is possible. About time you asked for it." "Then why did you not do it earlier ?" asked Nobita. This question was troubling him since childhood. Why not cure your eyes since you have technology and person to do so ?" Because you never asked for it." was the simple reply from Doraemon.

Noticing the gaze from Nobita Doraemon explained " I can only use gadgets myself when your life is in danger or you specifically asked for it. Otherwise I can not give you gadgets on my own will. It is against fundamental rules." "Does that mean you will give me any gadget I asked for ?" Nobita asked with a plan already hatching inside his head. "Yes I will as long as it does not harm others. Why are you asking ? Do you want a gadget to get revenge on Gian and Suneo again. I swear if this is why you are asking them I am not ..." "No I am not thinking about that." replied Nobita preventing his poor ears from another long lecture. " I will tell you about that later but first could you fix my vision please." asked Nobita.

"Hmm let me see." said Doraemon before checking into his gadget. " I will be able to do it but I will need some things. I will order them from 'Future Departmental Store' next week." told Doraemon."Hmm why not now." asked Nobita."Because I spent all my pocket money earlier. I will buy them next week after we receive pocket money." Nobita was touched by this. His friend was going to use all his pocket money for him. He knew how much Doraemon loved Doracake (Dorayaki) so he understood his friend was giving up his favorite snack for a month for his sake. Previous Nobita might not even notice this but current Nobita understood it very well. After all he gave up his Mangas for 3 months to buy the computer he wanted. So he knew the pain of sacrifice.

"Don't worry about money I will pay for it. You should order it now." Nobita replied smiling warmly. "Huh, but were you not going to buy new comic which was released yesterday to show off to your friends ?" asked Doraemon confused. This morning when Nobita fell down the stairs he was actually going to buy this new comic and now Nobita was giving his money to him to buy some things he offered to give using his own money. Nobita was unpredictable as ever." Well I would be happy if I could end the hassle of wearing glasses. So order them now." "Okay fine they will be delivered by day after tomorrow." replied Doraemon after a few minutes of silence." Now wash your hands and eat your snacks. I am sure you are hungry after such a long day." "Yeah I am." replied Nobita with a beautiful yet mysterious smile and went down to wash his hands.

A/N :- All the rights of Doraemon belongs to Kishimoto. Images are taken from piniterst so all rights to there maker. I will upload soon. Comment below if you enjoy it. Give suggestion which power or powers do you want from the black lighting orb to be given to this Nobita. 800 words.