A Journey of Time

The sun was setting. As Nobita went down to wash his hands he started thinking of his future steps. 

Now that his eyes will be cured he has to focus towards his body as a whole. Nobita's body was weak. He couldn't trust his safety to a body like that. He will have to make a schedule and diet plan to get his body into shape.

As for money, he will simply write the Mangas from his world like Naruto, One piece and Bleach. But right now he will only write books with ending. He doesn't have time to make all art and colour it. So he would have to look for someone who can help him and he had just the right person in his mind.

.        .       .

"Doraemon could you give me gadget so that time moves slow for me ?" asked nobita while eating snacks."But why do you need that Nobita?"wondered Doraemon. "You do remember that Gian, Suneo and Shizuka are all on vacations. There is no one you could pester now so why ask for it ?"" Well I was thinking that I should start exercise right now since I realized that I was so weak that I was seriously injured from a fall of such a small height."

Before he could give any other excuses Doraemon burst into tears and said emotionally  "You have finally started to grow into a man Nobita. Maybe this was a wakeup call or you. I still remember the days when you would wet your pants because of -" "Stop it Doraemon you are embarrassing me."Nobita said while keeping a hand on his mouth.

"Well do you want to exercise from the age of eight ?" asked Doraemon with a teasing smile. "Huh okay." agreed nobita absent-mindedly thinking Doraemon might be bluffing."Well here you go. This is 'Time Cloth'."This grabbed Nobita's attention. "The Time Cloth is able to advance/regress the state of a target by causing a temporal distortion that goes forwards/backwards by covering an item with its blue/red side."" But it will only regress my age Doraemon. Not the age of whole world."asked Nobita.

"Don't worry I have a gadget for that too. This is 'Time floodgates'.Similar to the floodgates that are used to control water flow, this gadget can adjust the flow of time. When the Time Floodgate is closed, the flow of time slows down, and when it is fully closed, time stops. Well it is of no use to explain to you as you don't understand."

"But won't it disturb the flow of time as we are disrupting its flow.""Have you ever thought why you are always unlucky ?"Well I remember couple of times throwing tantrums about it. Why do you ask ?" "Well it is the payment of messing with time. More you change it's flow more it will change your life. You are unlucky because I changed time and went in past to you. This is the price. But something happened when you fell unconscious, right." asked Doraemon.

"What do you mean? And why are you telling me this all of a sudden" asked Nobita hiding his shock. "After you fell unconscious, something changed. Previously the time which was meddling in your life like a raging tsunami is now acting like calm water ready to move at your order and yet you are away from it as if something has blocked the time and fate from interfering in your life."

"I know you are thinking that how am I able to look into time right ?" asked Doraemon while drinking his tea. Meanwhile Nobita stunned by the amount of information he received in the span of 5 minutes nodded dumbly. "Well I can't tell you that." replied Doraemon with a foxy grin which shattered all of Nobita's excitement. "At least not for now. I will tell you when the 'time' comes." told Doraemon. Now are you ready for your training. "Huh. What traini- " "Good let's start." said Doraemon while throwing Time Cloth on Nobita.

Arthur's Note :- Well what do you think about this chapter. I am actually trying to make sense of Doraemon timeline with some of my logic and mystery. There will be original arc explaining all things along with movies as separate arc. There won't be much science related explanations for the time being as it will make the story boring. Also gadgets are taken from Doraemon Wikipedia. Pictures of gadgets are on the start of chapter(time floodgate is basically time watch to stop time. It's picture was not available). I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) 760 words