Allies

Peko and the rest of the group emerged from Burusasu home to witness a distressing scene. Two guards were ruthlessly chasing a small puppy, intending to harm him for daring to bite one of their noses. Peko's heart went out to the defenseless citizen, and without a moment's hesitation, he leaped down from above, using his agility to knock one of the guards unconscious.

At the same time, Nobita swiftly moved in, delivering a precise neck chop to the second guard, rendering him incapacitated. The puppy, who introduced himself as Chippo, expressed his gratitude for their intervention and explained that he had resorted to stealing fruits from the guards out of hunger.

Chippo revealed a grim truth-many citizens, including his own parents, had been captured by Minister Daburanda. The minister had coerced them into producing ancient war weapons that were forbidden by Peko's ancestors due to their potential for destruction and the threat they posed to peace.

Furthermore, Chippo informed them that Princess Spiana, who was betrothed to Peko, had also fallen victim to Daburanda's clutches. She was held captive in the palace, deprived of her freedom. Meanwhile, Burusasu, one of Peko's most loyal personal bodyguards, had been imprisoned as well.

In a moment of determination, Chippo presented Peko with a crudely crafted wooden sword, urging him to wield it as a symbol of hope and strength. He believed that Peko had the power to defeat Daburanda and rescue the captured citizens, including Princess Spiana.

Peko took the sword from Chippo hands with a fierce determination in his eyes. He patted the puppy gently on the head and spoke softly, "You did well, Chippo. No one deserves to be treated with cruelty. We won't let Daburanda get away with this."

Chippo wagged his tail, grateful for the support, and replied, "Thank you, Peko. My parents and many others are counting on us. We have to stop Daburanda and free them."

Nobita, with a serious expression, joined the conversation, "You're right, Chippo. We can't let him continue his reign of tyranny. Peko, with that wooden sword, you symbolize the hope of Puplantis. We believe in you."

Peko nodded, his grip tightening on the wooden sword. "I won't let everyone down. We'll rescue Burusasu and Princess Spiana, and put an end to Daburanda's evil deeds."

Doraemon chimed in, his voice filled with determination, "I've got a plan, everyone. With my gadgets and Peko's courage, we'll overcome any obstacle. But remember, the rest of you must remain hidden and safe in Burusasu's underground basement."

Suneo, Shizuka, and Gian nodded, expressing their readiness to fulfill their role in the mission. Suneo added confidently, "We'll be here, ready to support you all. Bring Burusasu and Princess Spiana back to us."

Gian crossed his arms and grinned, "Don't worry, Peko. We'll hold down the fort while you kick some serious villain butt."

Shizuka, the voice of reason, spoke softly, "Be careful, Peko. We believe in you and your abilities. Trust your instincts and stay strong."

Peko took a deep breath, feeling the support and faith of his friends surrounding him. "Thank you, everyone. I won't let fear or doubt consume me. We'll save our loved ones and restore peace to Puplantis."

As they dispersed to execute their respective tasks, Peko couldn't help but feel a sense of determination welling up within him. With the support of his friends and the wooden sword in hand, he was ready to face the challenges ahead. Their journey to uncover the truth and defeat Daburanda's evil organization was about to begin, and they were determined to emerge victorious.

‐-------------------------

Under the cover of darkness, Doraemon, Peko, and Nobita donned the invisibility cloak and ventured into the heavily guarded prison. Their mission was to free Burusasu, but his large size posed a challenge in executing a quiet escape.

Nobita scratched his head, deep in thought. Then, a lightbulb moment struck him. "Doraemon, what if we use your 4D pocket? Burusasu can enter it, and we can safely carry him out without drawing attention."

Doraemon's eyes widened in surprise. "Nobita, that's a brilliant idea! I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. Let's do it."

Carefully, they approached Burusasu's cell, ensuring they remained undetected by the prison guards. With a flick of Doraemon's magical pocket, the space expanded, revealing a small entrance. Burusasu, grateful for their rescue, entered the 4D pocket, which seemed to defy the laws of physics.

As they made their way out of the prison, Doraemon deployed his "Go Go Dog" gadget, strategically placing it near Burusasu's cell. The device emitted a subtle yet compelling reminder to everyone around, ensuring that they were preoccupied with their own important tasks and would not come near Burusasu's cell.

With Burusasu safely tucked away in the 4D pocket and the distraction of the Go Go Dog, the trio made their way back to Burusasu's home, which served as their secret hideout.

Meanwhile, in a secluded chamber elsewhere, Daburanda, the mastermind behind the kingdom's troubles, engaged in a clandestine conversation. He spoke with a mysterious figure, a human whose intentions and motives were shrouded in darkness.

A/N :- Surprised ? Well I had free time today and also the double upload for wattpad readers which was yet to be done. So I decided to write extra chapter today. Also I know this didn't happened in original timeline but this is my own timeline so changes are meant to be done.

Enjoy !!