A New Day

In the fields a boy could be seen fighting some figures made of cloud. His style of attacking and defending simultaneously was flawless and almost hypnotizing. 

" 4:58:79" said Doraemon "19 seconds less than previous time. You have improved a lot Nobita. I am proud of you."

"It is all thanks to you Doraemon." Replied Nobita who was drinking water as he was exhausted from fighting cloud robots."I couldn't have done it without you."

Nobita truly meant what he said. In past few years Doraemon had been nothing but an outstanding mentor and great friend. He helped Nobita from studies to sports and etiquette. Now he knows how to write Japanese and draw Kanji perfectly.He learnt many fighting styles from Doraemon gadgets and also how to use weapons such as gun and katana. Nobita's talent in shooting is truly exceptional. He defeated all of Doraemon gadgets specializing in shooting. He mastered sword to the point where he could defeat sword of light in ten seconds. He also learned how to make gadgets and made a few for himself. For example he made shoes for himself so that he can walk on water and in the air. They can also turn into skates when required. It took him 3 months to complete it. As for books he has written Death Note till now. While writing this manga he thought about Gian sister Jaico who also wanted to become a mangaka. So he thought of giving the work of coloring the original copy to Jaico as it will save him some time. He also visited his mind and organize all the things in his mindscape. He created several traps if someone were to try to read his mind (Harry Potter). His height is that of a 12 year old boy. 

"I think it is time to return to our time." said Doraemon. "Yes Doraemon."

Next morning :-

"Nobita, wake up!!" came the voice of Tamako Nobi who was thinking that her son was going to be late on first day of school in 5th class.

As she began to go towards the stairs with spatula in her hand, she heard the main door opening and someone coming inside the house. 

"I am back." said Nobita, who just came from his daily jogging (daily in past three years). As he came in he saw his mother standing near the stairs standing there in daze looking at him with her mouth slightly open. 

"Huh mom did you called me ?" asked Nobita as he heard his mother scream his name at the door. 

"Nobita h-how are you awake so early. I must be dreaming !" She said pinching herself as if she was in a dream and was trying to wake herself up

"Mom this is not a dream and yes I woke up at 5 in the morning and went for jogging.And what is with that expression? I can also change you know !"

"Huh of course you can change Nobita but I didn't expect a sudden change. Now go and wash yourself and get dressed for your school or you will be late."

As Nobita went to wash himself Tamako thought about change in her son behavior in past week. 'I should give Doraemon extra Dorayaki for snacks ' she thought as according to her this can only be done be Doraemon. 

A/N :- After 4 June I will start uploading regularly as I have some exams till then. Also how do you like Nobita's change after time skip do comment below on it.

Cloud Robot :- A robot made of clouds shown in movie :- Doraemon Nobita and Kingdom of clouds.

Sword of light :- A sword which can predict the attack and block swiftly.

Image taken from piniterst. 

Words :- 620.