A Shift in Leadership

Nightfall had descended, and Gian lay in bed, his mind consumed by the events of the day. He was more than unhappy; he was furious. The beginning of their adventure had been filled with excitement, as they explored new animals, birds, and even swam in a stream. However, as time went on, things took a turn for the worse.

The first sign of trouble came when Suneo complained about the distance they had traveled, deeming it too short. To make matters worse, he had the audacity to ask for Doraemon's "Anywhere Door" to attend to some personal matters. Not long after, both Doraemon and Shizuka joined in, requesting their turns to use the gadget as well.

Just as Gian was about to deliver a passionate speech to reignite their spirit, Shizuka delivered some unwelcome news—his mother was searching for him. Swallowing his pride, he had to ask permission to use the very device he had denied everyone else. After overcoming objections from Suneo and Doraemon and enduring his mother's scolding, Gian returned, feeling defeated.

However, a glimmer of hope emerged during their lunch break. As they sat in the trees, enjoying their meal, they spotted a misty forest in the distance. This sight reignited their spirits, filling them with renewed energy and determination.

But then, in a moment of unintentional provocation, Gian expressed his desire for a more thrilling adventure, one that involved facing wild animals. Taking advantage of this, Doraemon used a gadget to attract a tiger, rhinoceros, and gorilla, causing them to attack Gian. Unbeknownst to him, his friends found it amusing, taking turns to rescue him behind his back.

After their adventure concluded, Gian dismissed the entire team, returning home angry and frustrated with recent events. It was during this time of reflection that a green hue suddenly filled his room, transforming into the very statue they had been searching for.

"I didn't expect you to be such a weak-willed person, Gian," the statue spoke, its voice commanding and authoritative.

Indignant, Gian retorted, "Hey, I am not weak-willed." He couldn't stand being called weak-willed.

"Then why did you give up so easily?" the statue questioned.

"Because I was angry about my friends' dependency on Doraemon's gadgets. And besides, what's so special about this statue? It's just a rock in the middle of the jungle," Gian vented his frustration.

The statue replied, "Not all of your friends relied on your raccoon friend's gadget. The boy in the yellow shirt never used any gadgets, and he was against using them to attract wild animals to you."

"Furthermore, you know nothing about this statue. Search for my treasure and you'll see it's worth it. Here's a map to help you." As the statue finished speaking, a gust of wind blew, carrying a paper into Gian's room, landing at his feet.

Before disappearing, the statue added, "Why not make the boy in the yellow shirt the team leader next time? Observe how he handles the situation."

Gian picked up the paper and discovered a rough map of their current location. The following day, Gian, along with his friends and Peko, gathered around, studying the map intently.

"Are you sure you weren't hallucinating, Gian?" Suneo questioned, doubting his story. Gian's angry gaze silenced any further doubts.

"So, does that mean Nobita will be the captain from now on?" Shizuka asked, recalling Gian's previous suggestion.

"That will be the case," Gian confirmed. Nobita accepted the role of captain, agreeing to Gian's condition of limiting the use of Doraemon's gadgets.

"Is everyone ready?"

"Hai!"

A/N :- I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Also I am not sure if double upload will be today or tomorrow. But I will try so that it will be today. Enjoy !!

Word Count :- 629