In Search of the Sacred Statue

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow upon the rippling river as the exploration party of five sailed aboard a sturdy ship.

Nobita and Doraemon were engrossed in examining their maps, their brows furrowed with concentration. Suneo skillfully steered the vessel, his hands steady on the wheel, while Gian, with a satisfied smile, indulged in his meal. Shizuka stood on the deck, her face radiant as the gentle breeze caressed her hair. Peko, the faithful guide, sat quietly at the helm, his presence exuding a sense of calm and purpose.

The ship sailed smoothly through the waters, guided by the steady hands of Suneo. Gian's impatience, however, began to stir within him, and he found himself longing to take control.

Gian, his determination surging, approached Suneo with a forceful request, "Move aside, Suneo! Let me show you how it's done!"

Suneo, taken aback by Gian's insistence, reluctantly yielded the steering wheel, allowing Gian to take charge. With a newfound sense of authority, Gian gripped the wheel tightly, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Meanwhile, the crocodile-filled waters came alive with the presence of the predators, drawn by the commotion on the ship. Their eyes fixated on the vessel, their sleek bodies gliding through the water with silent menace.

Unbeknownst to Gian, Nobita had taken precautions, activating the ship's autopilot. As Gian focused on his triumphant display, hurling coconuts at the approaching crocodiles, the ship continued on its course, guided by the unseen hand of the autopilot.

With the danger of the crocodiles left behind, the ship finally reached the shores of a tribal village. The villagers, adorned in vibrant traditional attire, greeted the explorers with both curiosity and caution.

Eyes filled with wariness, the villagers regarded the outsiders. Their expressions hardened, and their words carried an air of warning.

The tribal elder, his voice firm and resolute, conveyed their sentiment. "Outsiders are not welcome here. Leave our village at once."

Nobita, sensing the tension in the air, understood the need for diplomacy. Doraemon activated his translation device, enabling Nobita to communicate with the villagers.

Nobita, his voice calm and measured, conveyed their purpose. "We mean no harm. We seek only to know the way to the sacred statue that resides within these lands."

The tribal elder spoke in their native language, his words conveying a sense of protectiveness and tradition.

Doraemon, serving as the intermediary, translated the elder's words. "The path to the statue is through the planes of savannah where the protectors of the land resides. That area is ruled by the ferocious lions and tigers. They believe that outsiders should not venture to the sacred land. If we are going there we are not welcomed by them to stay in their village."

Despite their disappointment, the Exploration Party of Five respected the villagers' wishes. With gratitude for their time, the group bid farewell and ventured into the unknown, their determination unyielding.

As they distanced themselves from the village, the sky darkened, and the night embraced the land. Among their belongings, they discovered a hidden treasure—an expandable campsite concealed within Doraemon's seemingly ordinary cap.

Gian, amazed by the cap's transformation, marveled, "Who knew your cap had such incredible powers, Doraemon?"

Doraemon, a hint of pride in his voice, responded, "It is just one of the many useful gadgets I carry. We are well-prepared for our journey ahead."

They set up camp under the starry night sky, gathered around the crackling fire, and indulged in the nourishing food Nobita had brought. Fatigue mingled with determination on their faces, a reflection of the challenges that awaited them.

As the night grew deeper, they gradually succumbed to the embrace of sleep, their dreams intertwined with visions of the sacred statue and the adventures that lay ahead in the savannah plains.

A/N :- This chapter took a lot of thinking as how many changes should be made. I hope this chapter met your expectations. Also webnovel readers, I didn't knew power stones would reset so I am changing the target to 25 power stones. Enjoy !!

Word Count :- 681