𝙲𝚑. 1: 𝙰 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚃𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗?

(this takes place in S1, E3 of The Owl House, time: 2:44)

Your POV

"C'mon, Willow. You can do it, I know for a fact that you can! Besides, even if you get a bad grade, it's not a reflection of you as a witch." I encouraged Willow, my bestie ever since like... diapers. What kind of BFF would I be to not comfort Willow?

"Eh, you're right... so were my parents. There are better opportunities on this track, now let's get to school!" Willow exclaims, while accidentally crushing a flower.

"Oh, no! Litte friend, I'm sorry!" Willow crouched down towards the flower sympathetically and did a spell to make it alive and well again. Of course, the flower rose up, (pun intended) and opened its petals back up.

Suddenly, a rumbling noise came from my left, it was that swamp color-haired brat. Amity Blight. She was always so rude to Willow, and Willow's one of my best friends, so obviously I HATE Amity.

Amity was on that wheel thingy with a cauldron on it, and she was sitting on the cauldron, her nose stuck in a book. She stopped in front of us. Amity turned her head in our direction, and closed her book without putting a bookmark in it. That made me cringe.

"Willow! Y/n! Wow, you guys are so unnoticeable, I almost rolled into the two of ya." Amity jumped down from the cauldron and onto the ground. The flower from before fell to the ground again.

"Hi, Amity." Willow solemnly greeted the witch.

"Shouldn't you get to class early to prep your..." before Amity could say what I assumed as, 'abomination', Willow's abomination shook the cauldron it was in, making the cauldron fall onto the ground. the lid tipped over, and out came the abomination. It was like purple liquid, but with only one eye floating on the puddle of mush.

"Oh, Willow." Amity said while plastering a fake sympathetic frown on her possum-face.

"You don't have anything to show, do you?" Amity asked, being all fake.

Willow's cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she put her hood over her head.

"[Amity sighs.] This is why people call you 'Half-a-Witch Willow'." As if we don't already know that. A rumbling nose erupted from Amity's cauldron. Must be her abomination.

"Oh, looks like someone wants to say something to you. [Amity snaps her fingers.] Abomination, rise." Amity was clearly boasting, but now being very clear about it. The abomination did rise out of the cauldron, leaned towards Willow, and drew a star on Willow's forehead with it's purple goop. It groaned, "You're... a... star."

"Aww, it's like mine!" Amity gestured towards her badge. The badge was shaped like a star and had 'TOP STUDENT' engraved on it.

"But much smaller, and meaningless. As Top Student, it's my duty to tell you to keep at it; Even you could get a passing grade someday." Oh, what an honor to hear from you.

"Abomination, cower."

Of course, the abomination did, Amity put the lid back on, and she grabbed the handle of the wheel thingy.

"See you in class, superstars!" Amity walked away.

Once Amity was out of sight, I finally lost it... in my own mind. I didn't know if Amity could still hear us.

UGH! I'M GONNA CROCHET THAT POSSUM'S INTESTINES INTO A SWEATER! I'D SAY, 'WELCOME TO SWEATER TOWN, YOU SACK OF POORLY PACKAGED GIRAFFE FECES! (if u understood those two references, i will love u forever)