𝙲𝚑. 7: 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚘𝚗

Luz, King and Katya are flying on the latter's palisman. They stop at a random section of the forest and Katya drops Luz and King off.

"Why are we stopping?" Luz asks.

"[Pushes her and King off her palisman.] To meet your security escort. Darius insisted. See ya! [Flies off, chuckling.]"

"What? I don't need a security escort!" Luz yells.

"Did you hear that, guys?" Willow asks.

"[Sarcastically.] Yeah, I guess she doesn't need a security escort." I say, giggling.

"Yeah, I know, I guess we'll just have to go home." Gus says jokingly.

Luz turns around to find us talking and sporting new outfits.

"Well, it's been fun. [Willow and I laugh.] See you around, Luz the Human." Gus waves goodbye.

"[Chuckles and starts tearing up.] Wait. Wait, wait, wait! [Hugs us.] Of course I want you around! I'm so happy! ...And confused? I thought you were all hiding after what happened at Hexside."

"They were, [Luz looks towards the side, surprised.] but then they heard Darius ordered me to protect you. [Walks towards the group.]"

"Well, I guess begging us to come because you're terrified of getting recognized means that too." I said jokingly. Hunter glared at me.

"Hunter, are you really up for this? You must be dealing with a lot after learning--" Luz gets cut off.

"[Quickly.] That Belos is evil? [Laughs nervously.] Don't worry, I'm A-OK! [He and I do their handshake, which leaves Luz confused.]"

"What the..."

"[Pats her shoulder.] This is what happens when you go missing for a week. [Walks towards them.]"  Hunter sheepishly backs up and turns around with Luz... what's he doing? He whispered some stuff to her. Unfortunately, I couldn't decipher what they said. I can lip read, but it's a little rusty. Luz looked back at us and I pretended not to notice. She bought it. What I could understand, I think, was, 'Eye won't no what you tree went troop but day seem to hike you.' Luckily, I'm an expert at that gibberish deciphering game, so I figured out that Luz said, "I don't know what you three went through, but they seem to like you." Sadly, that doesn't tell me much, tough. After a few more sentences, Luz nodded slowly... hm.

..

Now we're outside Blight Manor. We arrive and start thinking of a plan to sneak in. Luz steps forward, but Gus stops her and uses his magic amplifier to scan any unseen illusions. Through the illusion, they see a Coven Scout spinning an illusion circle. Willow and I immediately step forward and cracks her knuckles while I punch my fist into the palm of my other hand as Gus and Luz look at us and nod. Luz throws a plant glyph at the Coven Scout, which hits and restrains him and as the others run past.

"[While running.] Sorry, man!" Hunter shouts at the scout. We reach the front of the manor, but an Abomaton suddenly appears behind us, shooting abomination goo. Luz attempts to run away but is restrained by the Abomaton.

"Luz!" King cried, the Abomaton slowly advances on them and is about to sound its alarm when Hunter slices its head off with his staff. Willow and I then restrain its arms and legs with vines and my magic ropes as the Abomaton gets dragged down into the ground. Afterward, we help Luz get up and the group finally reaches Amity's window, where she is pacing. Luz smiles and blushes at this. She then uses a plant glyph to create flowering vines that get her up to the balcony. Luz adjusts her hair and prepares to enter.

I wonder what Luz is doing in there. I fiddle with my hair nervously, until I get impatient and anxious, so I may have climbed up the vines to check on the two... but it was at the very wrong time. Amity said,