When the Reader is Sick (3K READS ONESHOT!!)

(that photo above is edited by me, no need to thank me ;) i'm such a comedy genius 💅 anyway, so last night my throat was feeling kinda sore and i was like "well, it's probably just something else, i can't be sick, right?"

when i was trying to sleep, woke up, and it hurt so bad that i was groaning in pain. and here i am, in the next morning, feeling kinda worse, but good news is... i get to stay home from school! and write this chapter! i thought this was a great opportunity since i have an idea, the time, and speaking of time, it's a great time to do this since we reached 3k reads! so let's get weird!)

"Ugh..."

"Mph..."

"..."

"AGHHHHHHH!"

Hunter's eyes shot open.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?!" Hunter asked frantically, pinching your cheeks and moving your head around, looking for anything out of place. You tried your best to utter out something stupid while trying not to groan in pain, which was: "I feel so sick..."

"Oh... what makes you feel sick?" Hunter asked, still searching for bruises, even if you said you just feel sick.

"(anything that makes u feel sick rn)..."

"Oh, I think you have a (ur illness here). But don't worry, your boyfriend is here to rescue you!" Hunter announces, striking a heroic pose.

Hunter spoon-fed you everything, even if you said no, he insisted.

He also gave you all the cuddles, snuggles, and did whatever you asked him to do.

If your illness is contagious, he'll make you two wear masks and proceed to cuddle you.

He will also run a bath for you so you can feel better.

(spoilers on this one if u haven't seen For the Future, beware) He also tried to learn a spell to make you feel better... with the power of FLAPJACK!

He dramatically told everyone else that you were sick and that you need their help, so your friends helped you feel better!

After all of that, you were finally away from the grasp of your sickness. (i want my readers to know that i accidentally typed "dickness" 😭)